Welcome to a new era of chopping

5 people favorited this.
The staff at Autemo like to keep people up to date on new things and the latest news in the chopping scene, more specifically right here at the heart of it all Autemo. It's approaching 2 years since we first went live and in that space of time we've quickly grown to be the largest chopping community in existence, harbouring some ridiculously awesome talent and skill, with some of the most respected names in the world signing up to showcase their work.

It doesn't stop on the forum though, where people gather to talk and share their art, a lot is going on behind the scenes too, all in an effort to make the chopping experience as beneficial, simple, productive and rewarding as we can for you, all of who play a huge part in keeping this place running. We recently had a nice overhaul of updates, all designed to improve the general running of the site and we really hope you like them. Mark (MK211) is solely responsible for these so I'd like to thank him publicly for putting in the huge amount of effort and countless late nights to help us.

This year, and on in to the future we'll really be pushing forward in to the mainstream with chopping in an attempt to make it a world recognised art form, hopefully along the way bringing in some big clients to help everyone here get noticed, in turn helping to shape your career in automotive design if this is what you plan to do to put food on your table. While this is happening behind the scenes, we may sometimes become too busy to answer questions and issues on the forum right away, but we definitely won't ignore anything.

Soon, Mark will also provide some information on just what the updates were and how they affect you, so keep an eye out for it so you can really push the site to it's limits and use it to it's full capabilities. Chopping just got a lot more interesting, so stick around.

Staff
Hello.
Autemo management works very well. Autemo myself would like to thank and congratulate the management. B)

- In the meantime, as an idea, if the interviews between the members is very delicious. And Autemo E - Zine When will it be?
84082899.gif
http://mavradesign.deviantart.com/
I just can say, "Go Go Autemo!!" :-d and my respect for MK211 and all admin of Autemo that works for this site until these so far.. :-d

Quote from MTV:

Sooo thanks Autemo for your success until this so far (So thanks MTV for pimping my ride)... xD :P

Really this is the big revolution in chopping world.. :D
Thanks for the write up there JD :-d I really am trying to make the time to do one of my own to explain all the mods and more specifically the GRS system. Really strapped for time but I'll get it done. Guys take my word, don't get a full time job and then work weekends too. It ruins your life XD
MK211 wrote:
Thanks for the write up there JD :-d I really am trying to make the time to do one of my own to explain all the mods and more specifically the GRS system. Really strapped for time but I'll get it done. Guys take my word, don't get a full time job and then work weekends too. It ruins your life XD

Hahaha, love your comment Mark "don't get a full time job and then work weekends too. It ruins your life" - I second that, lol... at least I've managed to stay married so far, lol... Good update there JD, and thanks to mark for indeed finally bringing on the dawn of Autemo 2.0!
autemoartist.png
niiice text, congratulations for all the staf team, as Autemo is just another world of chopping comunity, keep up the awesome work fellas
Hellyeah!!
4et0dm.jpg
Yeah briliant read there JD and a thanks is issued out from me too as the work that has been put in is radical. All Staff here are doing a great job and a well formed friendly team.

Autemo 2.0 FTMFW! xD
autemochristmas.png

Please login to post