Time Attack R34

Full CG except for the sky, a lot of work, a ton really

41658504262_52a4c1fa2b_o.jpg

Behind the scnes:
41658515622_95f2a85094_o.jpg
29649781378_8f6f83fafb_o.jpg
Well Veer, nice job. Do like.

The mesh looks nice and smooth, I can't find any issues with that. And nice kit all round. Would love to see it with some graphics. Overall super nice work, keep it up :-d

Issues:
-Diffuser supports look far too weak to hold it in place
-Roll cage could use a redesign. Mainly the A-pillar. The angle of the pillar is self is rather
sharp and would need to use a pipe that goes from the upper corner(the one between the
A-pillar and roof) towards the floor
-Wheels need a thicker edge, right where the tire sits

vossen-vws1-step-lip_1.jpg
See how there is a thicker lip/edge at the the border of the wheel?

-The cage seems pushed a bit too much towards the back or the middle of the car and a tad bit too low
-No exhaust, unless it's a side exit on the other side, as RB's have exhausts on the left. If it's an RB in it
-Wing adjustment rods could've been done a bit better and the left one seems a bit thicker for some reason. Might be
wrong. There could also be some adjustment holes or at least a pivot point(if the rods are for adjustment)
I guess, i don't pay too much attention to criticism anymore, not what my work is about, its about getting the idea of idea of a kit while putting as much detail in an amount of ime, while you make a few good points, photoshop criticism doesn't work for 3D, example, left support seems thicker which doesnt makes sense when you copy and paste, this makes you lose credibility or no exhaust with it has on the left, as a matter of fact, it has 2, as far as the dif support goes, yeah agreed, looks weaker but take a look at some real cars, they support a massive splitter with 2 thin rods so i went for the next best thing, just a bent steel plate, again good points but something looking off or wrong in 3D doesn't mean it is, keep in mind when commenting for 3D
Post edited April 26, 2018 at 08:36:39 AM by Batman
29649781378_8f6f83fafb_o.jpg
I'm not comparing 2D and 3D. If I were, I'd say something about the paint or whatever :)

The rods on the wing are fine on the model. They just look different on the render for whatever reason. Probably because of the way the render engine handled reflections.

Thin rods=something that's circular in cross section. A circle is always stronger than a square and yours has holes in it as well.

Exhaust wise, agreed it's a silly remark, but keep in mind that not everybody knows that RB's have an exhaust on the left. And we don't know what you intended to have in the car as far as the engine goes.

Anywho, nice work, keep it up :)
Really love it
very cool

Please login to post