Mass Promotion/demotions

So as i'm sure you guys can appreciate, we've had a surge of members since Autemo opened it's doors to the public. During the period from then to the present time there have been choppers who have been promoted, some have been demoted... you get the idea. Being a new chopping site, some of these promotions/demotions would have been inaccurate due to the waters levelling out. Now the site is even again with regular posters (and a rapidly growing community!) We can begin to re-promote/demote members in the correct showrooms based on overall skill/talent as opposed to one off chops.

The point of this thread is to make sure you're aware that if you get demoted suddenly, it's not because one of us spontaneously decided to be nasty. Same with sudden promotions, there's no favouritism involved. We appreciate you all being patient with the process but you have our word that it'll even out nicely onver the next few weeks and you can begin working your way towards the next showroom!

Stay safe, and have fun.

Staff
Hello.
Awesomeness, thanks for posting this up Jack. Now I better get posting my new chop so I don't get demoted! :P :D
yes, good news
i already discussed about it with both above :P
i think it's natural sometimes stuff needs to get re-organised and re-evaluated for the reasons stated above
never nice if you get demoted , but if that happens people should really just make an awsome chop(s) and show they really can get to the next level
(or something like that :D)

anyway i hope most will keep their positions , levels are high these days thats for sure :-d
mijnlogo.jpg
Yeah i was wondering that myself... a good amount of promotions were very exaggrately(spelling) made and haven't met with quality/idea, one of the resons is the small resolution pictuers on artists site.

I'm glad you'll have another tour thorugh the choppers area! :-d
http://rs--design.deviantart.com/
RSDesign wrote:
one of the resons is the small resolution pictuers on artists site.
Well, the images are stored in that resolution they were uploaded. There's just no link for them. But they can be shown by manually typing the address. Maybe the admins used that link already...

e.g. http://www.autemo.com/dc/users/1/AT3MO/42/chops/Volkswagen_Vento_by_walla.jpg
I want a promotion <_<

Please login to post