Correct, the prices are in USD. If you're thinking about the canvas prints though, you can get about 45% off the price of those (see updates to the 1st thread post above) :).
autemoartist.png
im just glad your using american apparel , they are by far the best quality shirts to get , i know from experience
sighf.jpg
Update:
1. GTstudio's Concept SS5 chop have been added to the shop as a permanent display item :).

2. Check out the main post for details updates on artist canvas discounts. All you need to do to get them is be logged in and click on the canvas link from the Chop ;).
autemoartist.png
refer to my signature to see what the hat looks like in real life :P
Hello.
New limited discount in honor of mothers' day :).

It is in relation to mothers day, but it applies to anything. Until 28th April people in the USA can get free shipping (see the main post on this thread for the exact details on the end time and criteria).
autemoartist.png
Quote:
How can I get my chop featured as a canvas?
If you are Intermediate or above, you can nominate one of your chops to feature as an official Autemo canvas, and you get a share of the sales of that canvas. The list of people and their nominated chop will live as a list as a part of this post. PM IronChop to get added.

When I look at my own or someone else's profile and enlarge a chop, I get the options:

Get this chop on canvas
Get this chop on a T-shirt

I can't remember I gave permission for printing my chops on anything. ( not that anybody wants to do that! :P)
Personally I couldn't be bothered, but....
There are people who (almost) do this for a living instead of fun.

Don't you think you're gettin' any copyright issues with this?

Iron Chop edit - sure thing, some copyright issues from the side of car companies who's cars we chop :). Due to that we will soon restrict that feature to be for artists only, and we'll look at either making it so the links only show on your own profile, or so people can choose weather they want the image to be available like that or not...
Post edited May 09, 2010 at 09:36:44 PM by IronChop
autwmosig.png
i 100% agree with marcel, im not fussed if people wanted to use one of my works but i'd prefer if they asked for permission 1st and im not sure if its right for you "autemo" to get all the money from selling peoples work altho you sort of do deserve it or do we get some money ? xD
Post edited April 26, 2010 at 07:19:09 AM by Zero
Zero/Marcel, check the "Profile links" bit of the main post on this thread (excerpt below)... Profile links is different from the official Autemo store products.
Sales through this feature is at the moment not traceable to your artist profile, but you have my personal guarantee that any profit Autemo makes from profile linking will be channeled back into the community to keep the site running, in the form of cash prices, free giveaways etc etc... We will also try to get this feature to track back to individual artists in the future to more fairly distribute rewards.

If you don't want your images accessible to clients like this, simply take them off your profile.

As one possibility, if people really don't want their chop to have those links, I can create a field for when you upload your chop of weather or not you want the high-res version available. Anyone with access to your high-res chop can anyway take it to a print shop and do something with it.

So far there hasn't been a single sale through that particular feature, and actually I think it's more for you choppers anyway if you want a canvas of your own chop :).

**Edit 9th of May** - from investigating copyright issues regarding posting car images for sale we will withdraw that feature for public and client views of the profiles. Until we work out exactly how we want to make this available for artists, as a logged in artist these links will still appear.
Post edited May 09, 2010 at 09:39:28 PM by IronChop
autemoartist.png
Hi all, just a quick update. I've taken the links to get this chop on a t-shirt/canvas of the profiles. I was thinking to make it a chopper only feature, but it got extremely tricky to modify the image hover script to do that so as no-one have taken advantage of it, I though I'd drop it altogether.

If you want a canvas or something of your print, go to the Autemo shop and upload an image of your own chop and delete what's on the product in the shop instead :P. That way Autemo gets a dollar or two for the referral, and I think it's anyway the same price as if you created it straight on Zazzle yourself, and you can still take advantage of the discount coupon codes.
autemoartist.png

Please login to post