Autemo Stickers!

We finally announce the much awaited Autemo Stickers from the Autemo Sticker competition ages ago!!

They are ca 18.5 cm by 5.5 cm, and quite awesome :D.

Why should you get one?
  1. They are cool, and all the admins will soon have some!
  2. Quality 5-year constant sun exposure grade vinyl, which basically means it'll last just about a lifetime if the car is under cover, or until you get sick of us.
  3. We will give these to the top 3 teams in the 2011 WTB, and perhaps in another couple of circumstances, but it'll be a rare reward for truly awesome occasions.
  4. AUD 5 postage included in Australia, AUD 8 postage included anywhere else in the world ($10 if you really want to :D).
  5. Oh, did I mention, they are cool? Yes I did... Well, they are :) - just check out some of the examples on the following pages.

How to pay and arrange shipping?
Pay via PayPal to [email protected] and email your shipping details to the same email address.

autemologocopy.png

*Edit - updated international to AUD8, after checking Australia Post international postage costs :)
Post edited May 14, 2011 at 02:08:57 PM by IronChop
autemoartist.png
they look like this white? how much that in euros? u say is cheep, yes for your country, for my is expensive, but that is super idea for the stickers, autemo comunity :-d
Hi noise - just reduced the international cost from $10 to $8 after checking international postage rates at Australia Post. Based on www.xe.com in Euro, that's about 5.85 Euro.

Oh, and yes they are white vinyl.
Post edited February 01, 2011 at 09:41:11 PM by IronChop
autemoartist.png
wow man that is double in my country

logo_copy.png

CLICK TO VISIT MY PROFILE
>>>FORUM SIGNATURE TUTORIAL>>>MY LATEST CHOP>>>
Hehe $5-10 Isn't too much to pay for, it keeps the community running and help the community.

Ironchop, put me down for one! :-d
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Want one but thats so expensive in my country, maybe 2 or 3 times of the price :(
:awesome:
dA
awsome decal , simple buisness like and effective , i love it =O
mijnlogo.jpg
Ye, unfortunately for some countries it'll be a bit pricey I guess... Probably about $0.5 from each one would go back into Autemo to keep us running and pay for hosting, marketing to clients etc :). The rest unfortunately covers cost of shipping and actually getting the stickers made up so we can't make them cheaper at this point, but if we can, we will :).
Post edited February 02, 2011 at 09:58:03 PM by IronChop
autemoartist.png
Why not just bump the international postage sticker to $10 and keep the change? I'd gladly pay $10 if it's needed.
IronChop wrote:
Hi noise - just reduced the international cost from $10 to $8 after checking international postage rates at Australia Post. Based on www.xe.com in Euro, that's about 5.85 Euro.

Oh, and yes they are white vinyl.

well that is not expensive, its ok, it is autemo :mrteeth: :-d

Please login to post