Finally...

...today is that day, through my fiance, I jumped on this baby.

I was originally looking for black but this came along and I have been fighting with myself over the color until I saw it in the waning afternoon light. WOW! Dark Shadow Gray looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

2004 Ford F-150 XLT Scab with a 4.6L
first_picture.jpg

There is a long road ahead as far as modifying. . . can't wait to get started and the first thing on the list is to get rid of all the stick on chrome

Anybody fancy chopping it? I have the original size if you want it... looks like a good base for the WTB hahahaha
Post edited June 09, 2011 at 03:12:37 AM by remingtonbox
sig.png
jeez you are also here! Remember when we talked about hot rods, and the hamb forum?

I dont like pickup trucks tbh, you should have gotten a 32 pickup instead! haha
USA brotha! Truck is lookin sharp man!

Where abouts are you from?
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Goncas buddy - long time no talk, don't worry, I have a '36 Ford coupe and the '65 Ford in my sig in the garage just waiting their turn

Chopperkid - Colorado, you?
sig.png
Minnesota! :)
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Welcome to Finland whit that car... petrol costs 2,32dollars per liter :DD cheap??
saneban4.png
$10,66 for a gallon here, goddamnit. Americans whine over their $4? Congrats on the truck though, I like the colour! :)
why mate? so so big lol.you need a car that big? i wouldnt have money to drive here with that car, as a liter of petrol is 2dollars a 44 cents
Hugo- no, I don't, just have always wanted one so I got one... a lifes goal fulfilled

Gas here is $3.85 USD when I filled up yesterday, $104.89 for a full tank

Thanks for the well wishes all!
sig.png
gah i want those gas prices Remington :-q

But the car looks really nice!
Old Hondas never die, they just get faster!

Please login to post