School Assignment

Hey guys!

Just recieved the perperation sheet for a finals-test on Monday!

"You shall prepare to write a continuous text about how the world society whould react on sivilwar-situations"

I know this is veeery off topic on this forums, forgive me for that... but as this is an international forum, I thought you guys may be able to give me different points of view on the assignment.

Now, the assigment is very relevant at the time we are in now, with all going on in the middle east. But opinions change from the point of view of each and everyone. I was just wondering what you think!
How should the world society react as it is now?

- Takin.
signaturesw.jpg
Reactions depending also from the interest that people have in events. I mean that if they are economic interest the reaction at some civil war are quick and harder than others country... sad to say that but it's the truth (IMHO). Look at Libanes troubles: they have oil and aviation reaction from NATO was quick... look otherwise to Egypt... there was also problems with Mubarak, but no reactions, also in Tunisia. The only thing what I say it's that all these country have a trait d'union... a dictator that in fact enslave people supported by his army.
Sad to say but for example Italy looks with some fear at that, we are the natural way to reach Europe and liberty for all refugee from these country and that's for us is a real trouble (Lampedusa Island was reached in last few days by 6000 people... we are not ready for this massive immigration, also because, sad again to say that, most italians are racist).

This is my quick point of view buddy.
Im sorry to say that you are infact right! Its all about the economic interest the society have in the country. Just look at the Libanes as you say - they have oil, that may be of interest of the world society.

But why was there no interest in Iran? As far as I know there are a huge ammount of oil which could be of interest to USA?
signaturesw.jpg
Easy to say why not Iran... they have nuclear weapons...
If other North-African countries will evolve similar conditions as seen in Libya, will an international coalition and USA also interfere in this affair by bombing?

I'm against the involvement from Denmark in this whole matter, even though I follow it closely, and find it quite interesting. How did revolutions take place before the "modern world"? Also with help from 20 other countries, serving as "air-support" for the revolutionary rebels? Generally I'm against Denmark taking part of promoting (read: forcing) democracy to non-democratic countries. Not because I'm against democracy, but simply because it's the country's own affair, and I don't see as our (the Western world) duty to democratize all countries of the world. + a whole lot more that I'm too tired to write at the moment.

016.jpg
I agree with you Nicklas and we have to say that what these country are living is the natural way of the history... with the end of the II World War Italy will be free from his dictator Benito Mussolini... That's is what's happening in in middle east country, finally they are fighting for become free and any interference by others contry is not so helpfull.

Please login to post