The Gaming Thread

Ok... there was one of these on PSU and I think there's a need for it now.

Talk about whatever you want in here as long as it's related to gaming. Discuss new games, share online ID's etc.

Please no fanboyish comments xD

I'll start off...

I'm really looking forward to Gran Turismo 5... but the release date has been pushed back to March 2010 I think. Anyway, here's a nice screen-shot:
26224155.jpg
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
I'm still waiting for Duke Nukem Forever. It's been in development since 1997.. Anybody else waiting for that game too?!
PS3 FTW. Jokes. :P

List of games i want to buy when released: COD MW2, GT5, Final fantasy 13/14, NBA 2K10, erm... GT5.

Just bought NFS Shift. Huge improvement to undercover. The racing and drift are pretty fun. but what pissed me off, is you can paint the rims :-q and visual modding is kept to a minimum, i don't think there is autosculpt, and there isn't many rims to chose from, good choice of body kits and line up of cars tho.
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Is there anybody in here who play serious, i mean with teams, tournament, matches and so on, E-sport.

i started with e-sport in BF2 but it was nothing serious, next step was Call of Duty 4 where you play with a mod called "promod" which makes the game a whole lot better and i was active, playing everyday, getting better and more serious until i nearly fucked up in school because of it. Now i'm just a Cup admin and mixing around with different swedish gamers.
25fit1l.jpg
Visit my DeviantArt here: My DA
MK211 wrote:
I'm still waiting for Duke Nukem Forever. It's been in development since 1997.. Anybody else waiting for that game too?!
I don´t think it will ever come out.
The studio (3DRealms) is bankrupt.

I´m playing NfS Shift and it´s a lot of fun, but there´s a bug in the PC-version that makes it impossible for me to change the graphics-setting.
With the current settings, I have problems with the framerate when there are many opponents.
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg
I'm waiting for FM3 for 360, can't wait really :P Playing FM2, BF: Bad Company etc on the side. Mostly LFS on my computer.
I'm thinking about getting an XBOX 360 for christmas with Forza 3, because GT5 is taking ages...

The thing is the only game I really want on the 360 is Forza 3, and I don't feel like blowing 200-300 AUD on one game :D

It depends how good Forza is...

Maybe Gran Turismo for PSP will fill in some months between now and March in the wait for GT5
Post edited September 29, 2009 at 08:17:49 PM by Klaus
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
I've just played FORZA 3 demo by yesterday. I was abolutly shoooooooocked! what the quality, graphics and brands!
anyone playing NFS:shift ?

the graphics are awesome and the driving is............horrible :-q
merccopy.png
www.shadow-designer.webs.com , www.shadowchoper.deviantart.com
RB-Design wrote:
Is there anybody in here who play serious, i mean with teams, tournament, matches and so on, E-sport.

i started with e-sport in BF2 but it was nothing serious, next step was Call of Duty 4 where you play with a mod called "promod" which makes the game a whole lot better and i was active, playing everyday, getting better and more serious until i nearly fucked up in school because of it. Now i'm just a Cup admin and mixing around with different swedish gamers.

eSports.. hmm, yes, kind of.

I play Live for speed, often, and much. For the last 2 years mainly. Not exactly professionally in it, but I do participate in some of the most prestigious leagues there are with my team. And Oh oh oh. I will soon post up some liveries Ive done for LFS :)) Cause thats what ive been doing during the last year :P

And LFS is being professionally played too. Mainly in Germany. ESL, Intel and various other companies hold events with hefty prizesums. And there are LFS divisions in SK, Alternative.Gaming, nFinity eSports, former n!faculty, and so on :)
So It is good! :D

Please login to post