I HATE MY BLACKBERRY'S!!!

Image199.jpg

In Indonesia today is a trend to use the Blackberry as a normal mobile phone, a lot of debate between the Alay and the normal (even I was confused by the definition of Alay here, because if in Indonesia Alay it means "Son of Kites", which means village children who love flying kites), the Alay who have Blackberry with a very arrogant insult the owners of non-Blackberry, and also vice versa, the non-BlackBerry users said that they were Ababil (Youth labile) that those new technologies of tomorrow to show off what they my that in fact had bought for her by her parents (not their own efforts.) :-q

It makes me very uncomfortable, because as if Blackberry users look like is a fool man if you have the Blackberry. :( Ofcourse I refuse, because not necessarily all BlackBerry users only are the Alay families who are new to technology, of course, many who use it for purposes that are important, given the gadget itself has many features that are more than just for facebook only.

This is just only the blackberry, how if iPad or Android-based phone to be famous? I do not want to see what the future will be like what .. because it was easily predicted.

I know, for many source says Blackberry just for executive people, not suitable for Youth, but I get this because my work on my office, so should I refuse the gift evenwhile my work has well done just because like previously mentioned..? No idea for this.. :(

I'm using Google translate because some English word I dont know what it means, so sorry if there any mistake in writing that my words.. :D
So... Basically what you're saying is that you're afraid of being looked down upon if you get a BB? Don't give a damn about that, it's a phone. If you're not happy with it, get something else - I recommend HTC :)
Refuse it and ask for an android phone so you definitly will be hated in the future :-d
yeah, dunno how about on outside Indonesia, are the Youth BB user also being hated by the others or not...
A phone is a phone man, who cares? :P
As Devils said, Get a HTC there sweeet phones!!

I'm still using my sony K800i from 2006 Becuase it works :-d
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Yeah J, I think so, but dunno somewhere people on my country looks specializing that (or any other similar like that) Blackberry to something like presticious.. hmpft :(
in icandi's style

get a HTC
Get a HTC

Had to follow. Only people who really care what phone you have are people with iphones who think they are smug and go " oh you have a blackberry, you can't have this gay little app ". Couldn't care if BB's are for the older more business person. Enjoy the phone! :D

I would just keep it if its a good phone and comfortable to use, i know several of my friends have BB because of email and internet and need for their jobs. Enjoy it!
I like you.
Zero wrote:
in icandi's style

get a HTC

lol, I want it but dunno which type that using Windows Phone 7 :P
Just get yourself a HTC with android.
Windows mobile is really not that great I can tell you.

I got a blackberry bold 9700 atm, and it runs on OS6. (officially on OS5)
The OS6 doens't made a big change compare d with OS5, so my next phone will NOT be a Blackberry.
Thinkin' about a iPhone 4, not sure yet...
autwmosig.png

Please login to post