Windows 7 is sucks (and sometimes it good on some PC)

Dear Windows user, maybe any of you can help about this case..?

I've install a Win7 to my friend's PC, and just 2 weeks it going to BSOD, meanwhile I'm using the same source installation and works fine until now..

my friend's PC spec is almost same like mine, which both using Dual-Core Pentium @2.2Ghz (his PC has a higher amount than my mine), and 4GB for me and 2GB for him.. I've install it on my PC and can works fine until now, but the things not the same with my friends, I've reinstall them and the problem become worst ,he cannot boot into Windows, whats wrong..? is that the hardware failure or I didnt install it properly..? FYI I copy the Win7 installation on the Flashdisk 4GB, it should be solid without any factor that make it corrupted (if still on DVD, some source says that it's not guaranteed if there got some stratch resulting the DVD's unreadable, and the USB disk should be the solution)..

sorry if my english bad, but can you understand what I mean..?
I'd say it's hardware fault... Did you remove all hardware components (video cards, sounds cards, Network cards etc..) before doing the fresh reinstallation?.
the main problems can be (not booting ) :
1.Your ram memory is phucked up
2.Your CD/DVD is scratched.
3.Your CD-ROM/DVD-ROM is broken.
4.Your HDD is phucked up or has bads at begining
If it won't boot from dvd try to replace your RAM.
If it won't work try to install on another HDD.
If still won't work install from a stick on another hdd and with another RAM's.
After that try to install and replace the new components with new ones. Try fo see what's the problem the HDD or the RAM's.
I hope you understant what to do.
nervousp1.gif
LATEST CHOP BMW M3 CLICK!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeXft0jGgxk
Yes Mark, ofcourse I did checking where's the problem by changing or removing any, but it useless, even when I change the VGA to the new ones (ATI Radeon HD, I didn't remember which models is), it just same like before.. :( no ideas for this one, if I cant finish this, he will not pay me after anything effort that I've done to setting up his PC...

Clark, I dont use a DVD, because it's to sensitive about stratches, so I copy it to Flashdisk and make it bootable under BIOS.. so it should be a solid/not corrupted installation media, unless my fdisk being dropped or any careless thing it will be the same like the stratched DVD (unreadable, broken)...
but maybe one thing that I've not done yet, changing the processor, but it's a rare processor, much on the computer store not sold that processor again.. it's difficult to find just like that (LGA 775 socket, not yet supporting Core 2 Duo), I cant change it to the newer ones.. :(
Make life easier. Get a Mac :)
signaturesw.jpg
iCandi wrote:
Make life easier. Get a Mac :)

Mega mighty gamma quote! :D
Had a similar problem once.
The hard disk was broken then.
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg
omfg LOL takin you are a mac whore!
takin is a 370z and mac die hard fans lol!
:awesome:
dA

Please login to post