A Day made of glass.

This video gives a cool insight into what everyday living in the future could possibly be like. I definitely could see this kinda stuff happening. Interesting video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cf7IL_eZ38

I'd love it if this was the future.. if only for the fact I think everyone should have a wife that gorgeous
thats a pretty awesome video. I love the concept of putting your phone on the surface and the screen moving onto the table.
Hello.
amazing =O
WOW! That is stunning!
To what Jack said... didn't Microsoft try something like that?
signaturesw.jpg
Televisions. EVERYWHERE.
Well they say near future but changing all the facilities and devices so that everyone can communicate like that would take a long time. But I'm pretty sure that they already can develop technologies like that.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24lnu_microsoft-surface_events

(for once that microsoft invents something ahah)
-

signpl.jpg
Awesome
Youtube wrote:
Will there be electronic graffiti in the future as well on the bus stop and random walls? The era of spray paint is coming to an end!
haha xD, true...
Oh, and I would never, ever touch the public ones, especially not the bus stop thing. Imagine how unsanitary that thing would be after only a day :/ And the message she gets on her "phone" when she enters the wall would never happen here, seeing as that kind of "marketing" is illegal as long as she's not agreed to recieve electronical information.
Some really cool ideas.
Alot of those ideas shown in the videos are already in development or even made already.
Such as the table being all glass it just seem like a massive Ipad xD, the bendable amo-led displays are already invented.

So, Its juts like pairing devices with Wi-fi. As soon as you put down the phone the able connects with it then displaying it. :-d

Lol people are gonna start walking into glass windows like pigeons. =O
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
That's pretty awesome! Seems to me like everyone in the future's going to be really lazy with everything being so much more convenient. I also agree with Devil about the problems with germs etc. on public touch things... perhaps they could make it so you don't actually have to touch the glass... maybe just get your hand close enough to hover over and move things.

I like the part when the guy puts the phone on the table and it syncs, then the kids talk to the table with the grandmother's image on it... except the table doesn't have a camera on it, so how would the grandmother be able to see them? xD
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims

Please login to post