DC commercial video!

Hey guys! As most of you know I work for DC Shoes running a store here in Norway. The first one of its kind in Europe actually.

So, we have this Facebook group, where we post pictures and write about new offers and merc, etc. But I wanted to try to make a video with my new camera - and this is what I came up with!
What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbdSb8wSeN8

Cheers guys!
signaturesw.jpg
Great video)))) Like action film))) Only thing which that have - I don`t know what these words in video mean :P
Signature removed because it's too large. Read the rules about signature sizes.
Nice work! Very professional looking. Couldn't understand the text either of course, but I got the gist of it. Can I have some free shoes?
OMG this black caps are just awesome.Can i get one for free like Mark? xD

I love DC clothes :)
Haha! Awesome video mate!!! Very pro...

What program did you use?

I also need a pair of shoes xD! haha
MK211 wrote:
Nice work! Very professional looking. Couldn't understand the text either of course, but I got the gist of it. Can I have some free shoes?

Haha, when is your birthday? :)
signaturesw.jpg
7th september, but that's too far away!! XD
Free shoes also for me :D I've to plan a trip in Norway :D
Great video, simple and clean :D
MK211 wrote:
7th september, but that's too far away!! XD

Don't think about it! Gimme your size, and I'll ship you the most awesome shoes we have as a thank-you for the immense ammount of work you put into maintainig a meetingplace for choppers all over the world!
signaturesw.jpg
:O Didn't expect that! But that would be super super awesome! You immediately become my most favorite person now XD

Please login to post