WTB : What are You Doing Guys ??

what is going on Guys
This is the Biggest competition of the year It's Called World Team Battle Not Sponsor Idea Battle

they lock our mind's with there idea's so what is the point of it all ??

we got instruction we have to follow :
Key design guidelines:
Gloss white/British racing green/stock Evora S Yellow.
Gloss Black HRE P40 rims 19-21"
Subtle but stylish carbon spoiler
Subtle but stylish carbon diffuser
subtle but stylish carbon front lip
Stylish carbon mirror insert
Carbon Hood Vent
Carbon roof
5-10" Lowering
Blue tinted Titanium Exhausts
Dam What did you leave us to do??
this is so disappointed
is there any chance to cancel this Conditions without losing point's ??
Don't Think saying i want help is easy
23232v.jpg
OMG!

"Oakley Design are supplying the prize money for the WTB
Some good stuff could come to people who follow the guidelines in this round and really work hard, but there really isn't much I can say about it at the minute. It's up to you if you want to chop following the guidelines, or not. For those of you who would like to maybe pursue this as a career, try following the guidelines. For those of you who just wanna have fun, submit your own design"
It does not say 'don't have gullwing doors, it says nothing about the width of the wheels, it says nothing about decor on the paint (like flames :)) it says nothing about the number of turbo's sticking out through the body, it says nothing about the number of bikini girls inside the car, it says nothing about the number of roof scoops and so on. It does not even say how many exhaust pipes is the limit. I know I'm not in the WTB, but I can't see why the guidelines are a problem. Just use your imagination. The all-white base on an all white background would annoy me more :P
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg
because we want to have fun this mean to lose point's??!! <_<
if the company offer money that's okay thanks but let us do it on our way :-d
not in there way :/
Don't Think saying i want help is easy
23232v.jpg
Imo,this is way cooler.That is a real test for your skills to mix your design with what client wants.You caan make some crazy work and still use the guidelines.I think the WTB is just fine.
bannerbmm.png

http://tktuning.deviantart.com/
Even if it says what wheels to use, it says nothing about the tires either, so technically you could make a truck or suv out of it. After all, a BMW X6 M is also a road car?
Just realized, it says nothing about the number of doors either...
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg
Collectively, the sponsors and the money would pretesto event. :-d
84082899.gif
http://mavradesign.deviantart.com/
Mavra Design wrote:
Collectively, the sponsors and the money would pretesto event. :-d

1295783614634.jpg

?
Just so everyone's up to date and tie up all loose ends/threads.

WTB is on ice to avoid a great big mess of some people doing their own designs as we updated the guidelines to be, some people following the spec, and some people withdrawing. Not the least, how would you vote in a division where 50% chose to follow the spec with some artistic liberty, and 50% just did the normal WTB thing?? Pretty difficult right?

Anyway, as an executive decision given the mess, I've put WTB on ice right now, pending admin discussion. Expect re-launch shortly. To give people a bit of time to actually understand what's going on and get un-confused, we shall decide on the path forward in the next 24-48 hours, and do a probable re-launch next weekend so people understand what's going on and agree.

Cheers

Bjoern
autemoartist.png

Please login to post