wtb|disagreement

hey guys
well i read the world team battle blog here http://www.worldteambattle.com/
and i must say 1 thing i quite disagree with is having the oakley design and hre logo at the top of our chops
and if not a 10% point reduction for each logo missing ?
come on its quite bad, were chopping the world team battle for autemo, not oakley or hre so its understandable to have the autemo logo in but what are the others ? just sponsors or clients for autemo ?
again were chopping for the autemo wtb producing high end chops to battle with, so thats the focus and the aim of the comp, not to show logos of other car tuning companies. you get the votes for the best chops and not putting 2 logo's in so 20% point reduction is just going to put you back down and maybe not qualify.

thanks for reading
Zero

EDIT: now i know the reason to why you want the logo's in, its more understandable :P
Post edited February 19, 2011 at 10:43:14 PM by Zero
I agree with you. Adding these two logos is a bullsh*t. Hre even have just one sort of wheels something like DUB... :-q
sadforjp.png
I'm pretty sure it'll have something to do with sponsorship of the comp. I mean what's the big deal anyway, it's just a logo. And if they're putting money towards prizes and stuff like that I'm all for it :D

Think of it this way, would you put a logo on a chop for an extra 10% of votes :P
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Klaus wrote:
Think of it this way, would you put a logo on a chop for an extra 10% of votes :P

no but think about it, this could change the wtb and be a big let down
remember voting for the best chop, think of the top teams, not getting through by not putting 2 logo's on it
if you think about it, its silly and will not feel like the wtb is for fun, a competition,
feels like autemo is turning into a full on business not part a chopping community
its making me lost interest in it already :/
Huh, to be honest I didn't even realize that, thanks for bringing it up Willy!

Honestly I can't say I like having some logo on my chop, when I have no relation to the company.

But If we have to use the logo because it's a sponsorship between them and Autemo, which in return Autemo get's money to keep running and.... maybe some HRE rims to the winning team ( xD ) , Then I'm more then happy to do so. :-d

It's only a logo, if you are posting it on websites like Deviantart, chop forums, you can always remove the logo in your own time.
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
J_HUI wrote:
It's only a logo, if you are posting it on websites like Deviantart, chop forums, you can always remove the logo in your own time.
+ a billion.
No problem then is there.
I think that it's not realy big problem putting those logos.If they realy help runing the sait and WTB,i'm ok with this... :)
bannerbmm.png

http://tktuning.deviantart.com/
maybe its just a logo but why do we need to save it twice for different places ?
we shouldnt have to, autemo can recommend to have it on but it feels like there making us have it on in order to do well in the wtb ? :-q
if you hate it / dont like it >>>>

just put them in the corner so small you can just read them (tiny)

problem solved for 80% i guess

the logo is in , if you can just read it (or on the hr but not the small version) both sides should be happy ??

dont know just an idea

my opinion btw is they should explain why the logo's need to be on the chops ..
okley is porsche stuff so..? but if they sponsor maybe thats the reason

on the other hand what is there to be sponsored about a wtb ?? or is it to finance the forum keep it running ?
that would be a good reason , cant think of any other reason to include okley design on wtb entrys

in short if people from thge wtb know why the logo's are there , there might be less resistance

i can understand that some people wont like to put logo's on their entrys because that can ruin the look a bit , make it like a commercial / advertise thing

also the way its said comes across weird because nobody knows why the logos need to be there but the reduction then sounds strange ..
you have to other wise its a reduction of points ...
imo thats not fare then i would choose only entry's with logos are allowed to enter

all just my thoughts ... i dont even participate in the wtb so .....
mijnlogo.jpg
Just to clear some stuff up guys -

Oakley Design are supplying the prize money for the WTB
Some good stuff could come to people who follow the guidelines in this round and really work hard, but there really isn't much I can say about it at the minute. It's up to you if you want to chop following the guidelines, or not. For those of you who would like to maybe pursue this as a career, try following the guidelines. For those of you who just wanna have fun, submit your own design :)
Hello.

Please login to post