Test Drive Unlimited 2

The game Test Drive Unlimited 2 has a release 11th february here in Norway. I remember when the first game came out, was simply awesome to just cruise around and buy new cars etc. But here is the follow-up.

test_drive_unlimited_2-_aston_martin_one-77_trailer_hd-384717-1279603937.jpeg

Found this trailer on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4VBtKTnoR8&feature=fvw

Anyhow, the gameplay graphics doesn't look too mindblowing. But that might be because of that im used to playing GT5 now. Well, I know Im definatley getting the game!

Are you?
signaturesw.jpg
Yep. Running on my one foot to gamestop on the 11th. :D
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
was just playing on the 1st one 10 mins ago actually :D
amazing game and cant wait to get the new one

graphics and gameplay like handling wont be as good as forza or gt
because its not based on just a racing game, based on a living racing game, why i love it so much :D
The only full-price-game on my list for this year.
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg
Zero wrote:
was just playing on the 1st one 10 mins ago actually :D
amazing game and cant wait to get the new one

graphics and gameplay like handling wont be as good as forza or gt
because its not based on just a racing game, based on a living racing game, why i love it so much :D

Haha, accidentally reporter your post. It was offensive... jks xD

Yeah, exactly what I mean - it was so awesome to just roam the dealerships for new cars and buy new apartements...
But i hope the cars in game will be a decent ammount of vehicles! :D
signaturesw.jpg
Yeah great game)) First one was be very cool...specially is be in combinated graphics with handling))) Hm...11th in Norway....I have three days....I collect bags :P
Signature removed because it's too large. Read the rules about signature sizes.
First one bought 1 day before release. Really really into it. Started 8 times at 0% and went up to 100% career. I think the first week I played 8-9 hours per day after coming home from school. :D

It seems that the graphics aren't the best they could, but it's just the idea of driving free on a big map. It's one of the only games where you can play many many hours of doing totally nothing, just cruise around the island alone, with friends and hearing the sound of the engine.

It gives you a sort of free feeling. I loved it.
frontansichtwhitekopie.png
sfdesignz wrote:
First one bought 1 day before release. Really really into it. Started 8 times at 0% and went up to 100% career. I think the first week I played 8-9 hours per day after coming home from school. :D

It seems that the graphics aren't the best they could, but it's just the idea of driving free on a big map. It's one of the only games where you can play many many hours of doing totally nothing, just cruise around the island alone, with friends and hearing the sound of the engine.

It gives you a sort of free feeling. I loved it.

I never actually owned the first game. But tried it for the first time when going to visit my cousing living in Frankfurt, Germany. Haha - I was like glued to the PS2 for several days!
signaturesw.jpg
Cmon guys get it for pc...shitload of mods! (had TDU "1" for that) =O
Brian wrote:
Cmon guys get it for pc...shitload of mods! (had TDU "1" for that) =O

Don't make me slap you.

GET IT FOR PS3 GUYS! :D
signaturesw.jpg

Please login to post