Whats the best PC game out thats like GT5???

Seen as we can't GT5 on PC :( whats the best alternative?????
depends on what factors you look for?

realism->iracing->or so i heard, but playing it will end up being really expensive so no go for me atleast
moddability->fun->good amount of realism->rfactor, aint too expensive neither, but rfactor 2 is arriving sometimes "soon" so dont know?

some say that that lfs is good too, but havent tried it myself ;)

then there is these gtr and simbin games which are fun realisticish to drive :D

sorry if this message seems bit random, but there aint really no "gran turismo like" games out there in the pc????

but those go as an "realistic" racing games are concerned
if want rally, i suggest trying out richard burns rally, it is pretty much excellent in my opinion :)

for bit "lighter" for fun experience, maybe some nfs or test drive unlimited?
doesnt the new ones have some sort of career?
Played NFS and Test Drive, but I just feel like unlike GT5 these games lack the realistic points.
Ill try the other games mentioned. Cheers :-d
The most realistic simulator know to man is Iracing. it beats GT5 in every aspect.
It does require pay to play, but it's as good as driving the real deal.

But other then that I don't really play PC games.
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
iRacing, Live for speed, rFactor, Netkar Pro - Probably the best ones for PC at the minute. Which one is best is hard to say and none of them are like GT5 as they don't have as many cars. It seems a very personal thing about what people 'feel' is the best sim but they are all good.
31434074412_10e03f7c04_o.jpg
I prefer Race 07/ Gtr evolution over rfactor, sooo ugllyyy and old fashioned! :(
Really gave it a chance though :P
Brian wrote:
I prefer Race 07/ Gtr evolution over rfactor, sooo ugllyyy and old fashioned! :(
Really gave it a chance though :P

graphical quality of rfactor for example is hugely dependable of the mod in question ;)
look at new spanish and german made f1 mods (or enduracers) with those new shaders :)
Looking forward to NFS Shift Unleashed. Is Race Driver Grid also for PC? Maybe an alternative.
frontansichtwhitekopie.png
I just remembered, Dayton Usa xD
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Live For Speed ftw!! but it's win about the physic of car driving, for reality (like crash effect or any) I think NFS still #1 for PC games.. :D

I havent tried iRacing, is the rumors true that iRacing is the most expensive game that offering a reality..? my friend said it on another forum..

how about Race Driver Grid..? I haven't tried it to test the driving physic for that, I've just see the preview and wonder is Grid better than Prostreet/Shift or not..

Please login to post