How's the weather at Autemo HQ?

Wet, wet, wet, wet wet wet...
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/environment/weather/prepare-for-the-worst-brisbane-residents-told-20110110-19k2g.html

Here's a couple of photos from around here, and one of a very nice restaurant district next to the river (you've probably seen that area on tv anyway)-
http://picasaweb.google.com/Bjoern.Fredriksen/2011Jan11BrisbaneFloodPicturesFromNormanPark?authkey=Gv1sRgCLGMpbnQxtjh2wE&feat=directlink
Post edited January 13, 2011 at 06:13:59 PM by IronChop
autemoartist.png
I'm riding a jetski to work tomorrow...
No, no you'll be evacuated tomorrow too, how about you come over to my place by jet-ski and we grill some fish we catch off my font porch?
autemoartist.png
me too bro, my house get flooding.. (and the shitty things is my laptop drowned in water!!).. now I should drying this before get using it again.. :(
Wow, I didn't think it would be this bad..
Better remove the Cold Air Intakes Brisbane residents... :D
Honestly, I do not care if I'm in Pro, Intermediate or New Choppers, as I just chop to kill time and to have fun, I don't chop to be listed as Pro, Advanced or Elite. :-d
One of my mate which I just did a photo-shoot for today, Came back from Toowoomba over Xmas because he is in the military.

Lucky he hasn't gone back to work/ Qld yet, or else his R34 Gt-r could of been in that wreckage.
R.I.P to those who died :/

Only light rain in Syd atm :-d
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
IronChop wrote:
we grill some fish we catch off my font porch?

Nah nah nah, you got it wrong.

Shrimp. You guys grill shrimps.
:D
jks
But holy maccaroni Batman, that's a lot of rain! Keep us updated on you and Marks situation ;)
Can't catch much shrimp in a muddy river ;)... At the moment they are upgrading the flood predictions past a major flood in 1974, as we've had an enormous amount of rain the last 48 hours. I think we won't quite be at the jet-ski and fishing scenario from the house, but is definitely quite a lot of water.
autemoartist.png
Read somewhere, it rained +150mm in less the 30minutes, thats messed up :(

Hope you guys are alright, I also see Bris people are starting to panic too? :|
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Fortunately my work is quite conscious about those things so they let us go early... We've got a bit extra food, but that's about it...

For me, I think water may come up to the bottom of my street, but will still have to go up quite a lot more before we flood.
autemoartist.png

Please login to post