Autemo at 2011 Tokyo Autosalon

As some of you may be aware, I'm going to London soon for my "real" job in January... Anyway, by a stroke of luck that may enable me to do a stopover in Tokyo just as the Tokyo Autosalon is underway.

I'll be sure to snap plenty of photos if I get a chance, and maybe we can even provide photos for others!

I will know on 5th of January if I can make it or not... Anyone interested in the photos :)? Anything in particular you want me to check out? Is anyone else going?
autemoartist.png
Would be great if you could capture all those great donors, and something other may want.... :P
:awesome:
dA
photos of it would be awesome
any kind basically, but just loads of photos of those exotic japanese tuning creations would be the thing for me :D
yea can you see if you can find deep dish wheels at all sorts of angles for me :mrteeth:. if so thanks a million :-d
just take 100's of photos then upload the whole folder :P
Roger that, 100s of photos on the way ;) - if I can manage to get that stopover landed that is :)...
autemoartist.png
Do it! We want to see you go to Tokyo Autosalon. It's up there with Sema, Geneva, Detroit, Sydney etc... as one of the best car shows to go to. Do it and pick up some contacts for Autemo!
Don't worry about the cars, get pics of the Asian promo chicks.
They will love you long time :)

And my god you lucky bastid, I hate you!!!
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
I know behind that hate there's lots of love J_HUI ;).

Get Asian promo chicks - consider it done... - I mean them... ehm I'm married, so might have to stay with pics...

My flight's on hold now, and will be confirmed tomorrow if I can get my transfer in Tokyo like I want it... Looks like it will work! =O I'll confirm when it's all locked in :).

**update - all locked in**
Post edited January 05, 2011 at 08:21:50 PM by IronChop
autemoartist.png

Please login to post