Oakley Design at SEMA

Just been sent the link by Jon Oakley himself. Here's my design sat on some HRE wheels at SEMA over in Vegas. The production was limited to 5 but after early reservations and a huge demand, Oakley upped the numbers to 7 cars produced. They're all made in white and numbered 1 - 7 on a carbon plaque on the dashboard which is specific and unique to each edition. The red version Autoblog have snapped at SEMA is just a red car wrap as HRE thought it would suit their wheels better, and I have to agree it looks f*cking delicious :D

Here it is: Linky
Hello.
Fucking delicious is an understatement. That's got to be the sexiest 458 I've seen! Well done brother!
That looks great Jack; I am sure you're proud. You should do what Ibher Design does, make kits and get them moudled then sell them. You have the talent to do it and you'd make a clean fortune from doing it.

I hope these guys aren't under paying you. :-d
autemochristmas.png
delicious indeed :D

congrats m8
merccopy.png
www.shadow-designer.webs.com , www.shadowchoper.deviantart.com
Damn jack this is awesome! Sexy ferrari! Great job!
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
so did u design that??

if so do you design all there cars
Thanks guys ^^ Andy, they're not underpaying me don't worry :P

Gazza - i've been their designer for the last year and a half, I did the 458 design you see there, their last Panamera and a cayenne :)
Hello.
Wow, congrats, that looks great.
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg
You should be proud ;)
-

signpl.jpg
Very nice! Congrats Jack. Is your name somewhere on the stand linking you to the cars?

Please login to post