CriterionGames Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

So dudes the demo is out on the US store

I played it and its bad ass Really really nice looking and its smooth as hell, amazing gameplay, and i play it on the PS3 and it just looks amazing to see some images on the game check here

http://www.lensoftruth.com/?p=23711

DEMO is out in EU NOW =D
Its well worth the play

I also have a favour to ask there is 2 missions you can play but the racer one is locked until a friend of yours play the demo. so please anyone add me on psn " Glaciuscreations " so we can both play the racer one =D

THe game looks just stunning car models and invironment just looks amazing and i sugguest any car racing fan to get this game , its adrenaline rush on nos =D

Thanks for looking

cheers glac
Post edited October 28, 2010 at 02:05:54 AM by Glacius
I'm definitely getting it when I get back home! So glad that it seems they've finally made a good NFS game in a long while.
Will be getting this. I LOVED Hot pursuit 2.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
Perhaps I try it now, I will add you Glac.
frontansichtwhitekopie.png
NFS pro street was the last NFS i have played . the next games weren't as good as the previous ones . they changed everything from racing style to selecting cars . although this one looks kinda good maybe i will get it :P
merccopy.png
www.shadow-designer.webs.com , www.shadowchoper.deviantart.com
UPDATE" DEMO OUT IN eu now =D

cya guys online =D

glac
No PC demo :(
Just gave it a go and damn i have to say its pretty impressive. the graphics and physics are so much better than any other nfs game.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
Yeh...you're right. Very interesting gameplay. I will give it a try, I think. But I will wait for a cheap sale.
frontansichtwhitekopie.png
I kicked someones ass last night =D add me so i can have some compeittion mo haha xD

game looks amazing, plays a bit arcady but thats how Burnout was its just very fun and the showcases of the cars is STUNING and well worth just getting the demo just for that =)

post your times here

I got 1 min 25 sec on the Cop one :D

Please login to post