i need help with u lot

need use to help meuse the feezer :) bday nigh out excuse my drunkie n
Ess :D

from me to autemo, i love yas :D

p.s. where good to go in america next 2011 i forgot to mention goin over for buisness and wanna go were i can say hi to some autemo budies?!
autemochristmas.png
hahaha you crazy lad....! hitting the drinks a tad early aren't u, it's not the weekend yet!!
This is entertaining...
Visit us at Gurnade.com, on Instagram at Gurnade_Design, or at Facebook.com/Gurnade
Happy Birthday then mate. :D
http://italiankartoffel.wordpress.com/
MK211 wrote:
hahaha you crazy lad....! hitting the drinks a tad early aren't u, it's not the weekend yet!!

Weekend for me starts on a Thursday night... Over here thats when all the students go out :D Was on a club run last night and hadn't drunk in three months. Got out of my taxi early, like two miles before my house. Was walking about trying to find my house LOL, then ended up giving up and jumped into a taxi then went down to mates house then was in there for two mins and walked out again, got home. Tried making food and made a mess of the kitchen, struggled to climb the stairs so slept on the couch. Woke up this morning 4 hours after arriving home and was still drunk. Finally made it up the stairs near waking up the whole house. And now I come on here and seen I had attacked Facebook nevermind Autemo with my drunkness haha.

I spent over £100 last night and I'm still trying to figure out what on considering each drink was £2. But to be fair I was drinking quadruple vodka and redbull bu the end of the last club and they put a hole in my pocket haha.
autemochristmas.png
I like the part where you said you slept on the couch cos you couldn't make it upstairs lol. Sounds like you were a bit of a wreck! Must of been a good night tho, all in good fun.
Haha, I know the feeling about not getting up the stairs, it's insanely frustrating then and there, but the day after you just laugh it off - exept if you've done like me and fall asleep in an awkward position in the stairs after falling halfway up xD Sounded like a fun night out, and the reason why you spent as much as you did might be because of extensive use of taxis and maybe you've been like me when I'm out and bought all your mates several rounds? :P

Please login to post