FacePalm Team: Nissan Sylvia S13

Together with Tebi, we had the idea of realize a TeamChop, and we decide for Nissan Sylvia S13 like base
About 2 months working on it, long hours of copypaste and brush; deciding which rims will be used; which background, interior, etc etc,
Big discussion between us haha
The chop has 75% of CopyPaste, and 25& of brush, we hope you like it and comment!

Base:
11293496.jpg

Idea:
newprojecteng.jpg

Wips:
wipsn.jpg

Chop:
nissansylvias13byfacepa.jpg
arg1c.png
0.00 (0 votes)
waaaaaaaaaaa,this is very good chop :D
Nice work, I must say, you guys put a lot of effort in it. Brushing is nice, it could be more darker at sides and at rear, but its nice.

But I just mus say, that orange rims would be perfect, it would make nice contrast with white color of the car :-d
crusader-podpis.jpg
Nice brush, but rims could be green :) :-d
golfi.gif
I like it, maybe some promotion =O
Virtual tuning and modeling site: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dumo-Design-Studio/136969843071698

Architektonic site: https://www.facebook.com/sadurekarchitekturawnetrz
I have to say I am extremely bored by this base and you did not really bring any new ideas into it.
Nevertheless, it's a really good chop, as you worked very clean and it looks nice.
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg
interesting chop ... but like closed sayd, no new ideas
the skyline fb could have some kind of lip added
the damage on the rear end of the ss is not so great
the rb is good, but the cut line betwen bumper and rear car panel is gone
the front wheel has a strange position, the rear one is to big imo, and around the rim, in the left, is something strange on the tire, that lighted white/bluesih bended stripe ... witch is coming from nowhere <_<
and imo, on the rear lights, ther must be some kind of fence/bg refs
i love it! very nice style :) :-d
My DeviantArt
My Portfolio
Facebook page
Thanks mates! We can't be promoted about it cause it's a teamchop :-q
Yes, one the most base that has been used, but the first idea was to do a full cp, something diferent on it!
The front wheel is a bit turn inside.
Thanks for the comments!
Very nice the wip story man :-d
Great work on this car!
Keep it up ;)

Please login to post