Facebook Game: Car Town

Has anyone played this Facebook Game: Car Town?

I only started last week and find it highly addictive. You basically get a standard garage; you can do the following:

* Expand your garage
* Put flooring and walls down on your garage
* Put accesories and equipment like Vending machines, games machines, seats etc
* Race your mates for cash
* Modify your cars with styling, performance & do different jobs to level up
* Deliver pizza to mates garages, go on road trips and enter in car shows for cash

You start off with a basic garage and by doing the following above you get points, level up and cash. You also get bonus coins which are blue and these can obtain special fast cars like Mazda RX7, Toyotsa Supra, General Lee etc. Quickest way to level up is by some work bays and do engine tunes gets you lots of points and money. The higher levels you go, the more workers you can hire to do your work.

You can find the application on your Facebook by clicking HERE

Good way to join in with all your Facebook and extra bonus your Autemo buddies and start building your garages. If you wish, leave a link to your Facebook Page below. Ima make a new Facebook Page just for Autemo friends and start from scratch again to make it fair.

Seeyou there! :)
autemochristmas.png
We might as well use this thread for FarmVille and Mafia Wars etc. too....
oooooh no!!! please dont let facebook apps take over our site to =(
farmwille can fly to where the sun never shines for all I care, its just a way to exploit people and empty them of money its retarded.

and so are facebook apps :P

glac
I like how you even sign your rants with "glac". :D
I started a few weeks ago.
First used a macro thing to do the 2 minute jobs when I went away etc, recommend it xD
Now do max 2 jobs a day.

The skinning is quite fun when bored :P
Here's my rides http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/fm36s8sa/Untitled1.jpg
tbh this is better :D
http://www.gunloco.com/#/uk/news/

glac
daaamn U BCS! for making look at this ,,.. those care are to cute, lloll!!

started it now , not even sure if its worth it lol but will see, damn u for making me curious ...

glac
I've been playing this wayyyy too much aswell and I'm agreed with Brian, skinning the cars is pretty decent too.
I'm not quite as far along as Brian is, but not doing too badly. Just a shame the nissan gtr costs like 62 of those bonus blue coin things.

my collection of cars :p

cartownw.jpg

This one being my favourite (everytime I enter it into the car show thing it wins)

cartowntaco.jpg
autemobanner.gif
When I started they accepted a lower ammount of credits, and you got like 25 to start with so thats why I have 61.
Loving that AE86 and NSX :D
hahah this looks awesome. I want that R34GTR with the ztune bonnet! And I want that pedo-van XD

I might go and check this out soon on fb. Does anyone know how many cars there are in total? Is there a bugatti veyron available? :D

Please login to post