Nissan 350z [Tokyo Drift]

Hi, I present to you, my newest baby :D
Everything except the background, a helicopter and a police car was painted ...

Unfortunately, a sketch which I served as the base, disappeared from the computer, but I have a picture that was drawn ...
So they inserted as a base :D

Base:
88900781f51a3aab95b.jpg

350z:
350z.jpg

C&C please :D

Enjoy :)
0.00 (0 votes)
It looks good, the background and scene is quite cool. I like the choice of Do-Luck wheels, they suit this. My advice would be to make the undercar shadow a little bit sharper.. i.e. not as blurry ;) Cos when the car is this low the shadow should be nice and crisp and not blur out. Keep it up tho, its good style, you'll be on your way on a promotion if your next chop is on par with this.
When viewing a forum, I saw a incident probably was a fellow of the nick and was Radoslaw of spina Fele, as I brushowaƂem it is Stocka intercede on which it is inspired. :]

dsc0037wy.jpg

Enjoy :D
Post edited August 05, 2010 at 09:02:46 PM by
Will assess someone? :(
Interesting job, I think cops not from your atmosphere... need more darken) For the chop, why is too take blur?? Need more noise or sharpness.. But :) I like your work, wheels are garmonized with car)) Nice red :-d
Signature removed because it's too large. Read the rules about signature sizes.
I think it looks really good! Although I doubt the Tokyo police would drive Fords. Anyway The whole scene looks really cool and gives it great atmosphere. good job dude.
hayseedsig.png
Thanks for the comment and look forward to the next! :)
Very nice Z! MK has already said about the shadow and i agree that the cop's chopper and car should be brighter.

But overall, very nice. Keep up and soon you'll be promoted :-d
signature-2.png
great chop mate. i saw it in the wip and i thought it would be great once finished.
as said by me and others in the wip thread, brush still look blurry. maybe you could try to sharpen it a bit.
rest as been said by others. nice chop. one more of these and you'll level up soon. ;)
http://italiankartoffel.wordpress.com/
Really nice chop, some great brushing. Only real problems for me is the blur is a bit strong all over and the helicopter/cop car are a bit dark, so stuff thats already been mentioned.
There's some really good details on the chop, just needs to be a bit sharper.
Great job.
Looking forward to your next chop mate, if it's as good as this you'll easily get promoted :-d
autemobanner.gif

Please login to post