BrokenHeart

Huaaa.. I'm very very distracted when my girlfriend ends our relationship.. I dunno must doing what, because she is my power, also my inspiration.. no hope, I can continue my chop if my ispirator away.. :( Very sad, need support from u all to make me survive away this broken hearted.. :( :( :(
Of women is full of the world .. will not be hard to find the right one!
Be strong! :-d
Sick is useless, find something that makes you happy and relax at the same time! ;)
Come on man :)
Going through the same man, your not alone in any of this. To be honest, their is nothing you can do to improve things, the old addage that "time heals all wounds" is true. Give it time and you will feel better. Just keep your chin up :) For me personally, having a gf kept me away from chopping so now its over I am going to do some chops.
31434074412_10e03f7c04_o.jpg
yeah but that's really hard man, i've just loving her as full as my heart, when she's leaving, that makes me useless, what i've done always come with emptyness.. Really hard.. :(

i can chop like this so far because her, she's my power and i can't do anything if she was goaway.. :'( she always motivating me in any case.. But now no more.. Really i'm useless for myself...:'(
Awww, young love. :-d You are no.1 for now you have plenty of experiences ahead of you bro. Learn from it. :-d
forumsigautemo2.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
IvanCS wrote:
yeah but that's really hard man, i've just loving her as full as my heart, when she's leaving, that makes me useless, what i've done always come with emptyness.. Really hard.. :(

i can chop like this so far because her, she's my power and i can't do anything if she was goaway.. :'( she always motivating me in any case.. But now no more.. Really i'm useless for myself...:'(

I didn't mean for you to chop, I meant for the positive side is I now have time to do something which I haven't for a while. Find the positive to you splitting up, whether it be you now have time to something you didn't before or something completely different. Focus on the positives now matter how small they are and work from their and over time you will find that miss what you had together but you no longer feel that without you are useless.
31434074412_10e03f7c04_o.jpg
dude there are more fish in the sea chill man :-d
http://images.4chan.org/gif/src/1286732660204.gif
How old are you bro?

Me, im soon to be 19. I have had this awesome girl two months ago. We were dating for 19 months - things were getting pretty intesne, we were engaged, and we were just to move in together when i found out she had been sleeping with this random ugly fat dude.

As blinded i was of love i managed to forgive her. Guess what? It happened again! It broke my heart. I had issues trusting anyone for a long time. But guess what my medicine was? Yeah, you guess right. Chopping! It isnt anything a bit of creativity can fix. When chopping and get a satisfying result you achieve the feeling of accomplishment, wich makes the wounds heal faster.

Allthough, this other friend of mine and i went shopping the week after my girlfriend broke up with me - when i told her about what happened she bitch-slapped me and then told me alot of things i allready have heard before, about giving things time, and the things about thats "theres more fish in the sea"... but hearing it from a good friend makes things go up for you alot easier. So i suggest talking to someone really close to you, like family or something.

I actually sent her this poem the very same week:
Roses are dead violets are too
What my girls is doing you cant do
you thought you hurt me and made me twirl
but i was in love with another girl
simply because you have no class
all you can do is kiss my ass
you said you loved me but it wasnt true
well guess what motherf****r i played you too
signaturesw.jpg
haha that poem is epic =O =O =O =O =O xD
http://images.4chan.org/gif/src/1286732660204.gif