choppers block

anyone know how to get rid of choppers block? had it for ages and dont seem like it wants to go, really want to chop but havent got the motivation or cant think of anything good to make
forumsigu.jpg
dude i have the same just watch car films lol :-d :P
http://images.4chan.org/gif/src/1286732660204.gif
K.I.S.S.
aka "Keep It Simple Stupid"
it works well, just try a really clean, simple, but good looking chop
and get it posted!
i find that helps lots
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
| >>Like my Facebook Page<< | >>Basic Brushing Tutorial<<
pretty good and simple idea lol, ill give it a go, cheers dude :-d
forumsigu.jpg
Got choppersblock 2, Doesn't matter how simple the chop is, but I always think that it's not good enough to post on the interwebz.

When you see the progress of some guys here, and virtual tuning itself it's really amazing.

I think you'll understand that a guy who's chopping for several years is striving for perfection, and doesn't want to post a lowered car with some nice rims on it.

A few years ago, it was only about changin' bodykits. Nowadays people are brushing and sketching whole chops including rims and the environment. Makes me going crazy, but also makes me scared to fail for myself.
autwmosig.png
yeah i kno wgat you mean marcel, i guess thats why they have the quick chops section here to post our chops with simple mods so we dont get abused in our main ccategories haha
forumsigu.jpg
Hahah LOL!

I'll give it a try, but don't expect too much...

*goes searching a fine base for some ass-kickin' Hellaflush*
autwmosig.png
I know how its like having a choppersblock. I've had it for a very long time hence why I've been doing so many vexels. You should give it a go if you haven't already, its great fun and really good practice.

HERE's a good tutorial if any interest.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
Hmm just got into choppers block myself.

Hate the fact i cant do quick chops and everything i make looks crap am i trying too hard to make perfect chops? yes but .... :/

Best way is to find a already great base image and do small mods until your happy, or go play some video games watch movies for a month or two until you get some new ideas and actually want to chop :-d

Or go do vexel's like X
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
I pick up some mags from the newsagent and have a flick through.. you're bound to see something and go damn that's a nice pic.... and that makes u wanna chop. It gives u some fresh motivation. Secondly what I used to do is chop something random like that goldeneye motorbike i did in my profile.. random stuff gets you creativity flowing again.

Please login to post