Goddamn salesmen

Sat here, and to say i'm a bit pissed off is an understatement. Today I was in town and spent £89 on a pair of Sony MDR-V700DJ Headphones... I was told before the purchase that I couldn't take them back if I didn't like them as I can't return electrical items to Sony... What else would I buy from Sony, a towel?

Anyway, got them home and give them the whole 9 yards... in a nutshell, they're absolutely shit. £89 isn't a ridiculous amount of money but for a pair of headphones at that price you expect pretty damn good quality. Tinny top end, and a complete and utter lack of low end frequency contrary to Sony claiming they can go as low as 3Hz

Here's a middle finger to you Sony, for leaving me £89 out of pocket for buying your Chinese assembled heap of crap.

This was a public service announcement from jackdarton to warn you to hold your wallet close to your chest, and as tempting as the salesman may make the items look, it's to line his own pocket with commission. A good salesman will sell his Grandmother to make up the numbers.
Hello.
lol
i cant say anything about sony since i hardly used their stuff apart from ps, i like philips
their products have been rather cheap, doesnt break down and are good quality too
xD I've been through worse, sent my Sony Phone to repairs 6 times.
-First time the phone would restart
-Second time because the first time they fixed Sh** all.
-Third, I sent to repair because the speaker for listening to calls failed.
-Forth, because they didn't fix the issue. (firmware update)
-Fifth, after they though it's just a firmware update needed.
-Sixth time everything sorta fixed, the phone works i'm bloody cheering.

Then my Sony camera sorta died just after 2 years warranty.
But Ps3 and TV has been faultless. :-d
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Most other products from Sony are really good though :P
Would've gone for some Senheisserzzz tbh :o
Ah dude dont buy Sony shit.

Buy from someone who actually know what they're doing.

I've got AKG 518 DJ. Amazing headphones. paid about £60 two years ago.
Fantastic quality and sound.
akg_k_518.jpg
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
Brian wrote:
Would've gone for some Senheisserzzz tbh :o

i have a pair of sennheiser hd280 pro's, close to the sonys price bracket and tbh they are epic, so bassey they gave me a headache after listenin to half hour of dubstep :P and deffo really good mid and high range quality, tough as hell too lol, i know they are big and not really stylish but I shut every one of the haters with their skull candy and sony sh*t after I used them with my ipod as loud speakers whilst keeping the quality!! haha get a set of these dude you wont be disapointed
forumsigu.jpg
bose, ftw
+1 with jack seriously lol don't buy sony XD
dzdesign.deviantart.com
yh sennheisers are the best ear/headphones around
they give awesome quality
Working as a DJ and a music producer, ive been into alot of headphones.
As far i as i can remember, ive steered away from Sony, as their headphones are even worse than crap.

Ive been through, AKG, Skullcandy, iFrogz, Koss, Phillips, and many more.
But the best headphones i can recomend is the AKG K272 HD - its the clearest sound ive ever been into. The two letters "HD" speaks for itself.

AKG_K272HD.png

Also, the other pair i also absolutley LOVE, are ones i got for my birthday from my littlebrother. The Beats By Dre are really popular among producers, and no wonder why. They are really awesome for the price.

monster-beats-by-dre.jpg
signaturesw.jpg

Please login to post