"I wanna Ask" by IvanCS

Welcome Autemo, firstly, I'm broke now.. really need money fast... :(

I heard, in Autemo that anywho choppers can do/get a/some project to get a money.. Umm, anyone can tell me what's the requirements to get a/some project to do and get some money.? and how to execute that..? (sorry if my english not well) .. :P
Hey IvanCS.

In order to get assigned to a project, you must first reach the rank of "Pro Tuner".
Uh oh, it so difficult.. I can't reach to that level.. :( maybe I just can be Intermediate, and if that I can to reach the Inter, if not, I'll be noobs forever.... :(
O yeah.. and then, what the prequisites (am I correct in write that word?) of the chop to enter next level?
IvanCS wrote:
O yeah.. and then, what the prequisites (am I correct in write that word?) of the chop to enter next level?

Just look at the quality of the chops and you'll see whats needed. Look at Ta's newest that a PERFECT example
http://www.autemo.com/forums/?t=4562

ps mods sorry i hit report instead of quote my first time didn't mean to report his post ;)

You'll get there dude just it take practice. I've chopped since 2006, all my friends think my chops are sick, yet i'm still inter
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Yeah.. my friend also said my chop was Awesome, but Until now, I can't step up, even my friend said my progress better and better so fast.. :(
Chopperkid44 wrote:
Just look at the quality of the chops...

should the chop must be full brushed? can't if it just C&P..? damn, if I must doing full rebrush in every chop it will annoying my eyes and my mind, make me sick and make me worst in chopping....:(
It's a common mistake that people think they have to do full brush chops in order to advance level. You can c/p, there's lots of great choppers, even in Elite that sometimes c/p's too.
IvanCS wrote:
Yeah.. my friend also said my chop was Awesome, but Until now, I can't step up, even my friend said my progress better and better so fast.. :(
Chopperkid44 wrote:
Just look at the quality of the chops...

should the chop must be full brushed? can't if it just C&P..? damn, if I must doing full rebrush in every chop it will annoying my eyes and my mind, make me sick and make me worst in chopping....:(

My favorite is copy paste. A good number of mine and my favorites from higher ranked are copy paste. Theres always a level of brush in any chop that has a transform of that magnitude for things to fit in right.

Just find your favorite style, find new ideas, and make it work and rock the execution. Thats how i'm going about it
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Well ya.. Umm, I'll try..

very hard, even I've do with all my efforts it's not enough... look on My latest chop: Scion TC, it doesn't interesting anyone, I mean it's not got promoted yet, even if I care about details... :(
You just keep working Ivan. You'll keep evolving and eventually you'll end up in hall of fame. ;)

And a good chop does not have to be a full brush. its the result that matters, not how it was made.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg

Please login to post