Looks like I will end my virtual tuning hobby

Well, after 5 years, I've been working and browsing any data not just picture, but any, Video's, Game, etc. About 32 GB that in my Hardisk, that I've been collected, now was gone...

in december 2009, I've been distressed because my HDD fails... but I still had some of them recovered to another media like Flashdisk, MicroSD, and another HDD, that makes my spirit risen up because I still have what I need.. but it just 14 GB total of data including my first chop(that I always learn what the minus from that).. until now, but, now all of them has gone...

14GB of my data was formatted without sin by my friend, ironically, that was secure deleted that no one recovery tools can recover that data.. :(

Well, now I just had 2GB data, or Exactly 1,97GB Data just on my MicroSD... :( well, I can't continue to do my virtual tuning, because any source, donors, an another things that I need was gone, nothing to do.. :(

Poor me.. :(
You drama queen!
Base images and donors can easily be found on flickr, and autowp.ru.
There are people who uploaded donor packs too, I might upload mine in a week when my internet isn't going to be capped anymore.
Anyone know of .rar packages still online? No time to look atm.
Ah man that sucks. really does. Luckily I've never been that unlucky to loose everything like that though i know many who has and no one of them quit chopping. To be honest i have 21 GB with donors.. and i dont use any of them. I just go on google whenever i need something xD

I hope it works out for you.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
i lost all of my pics twice but i manged to get a new collection so try to collect some new pics then think about "ending" your hobby

to get you started again download ICANDI's donors file 1919 pics
click here
merccopy.png
www.shadow-designer.webs.com , www.shadowchoper.deviantart.com
IvanCs is a douche XD

mate don't complain too much about that and here what other people said. ;)
http://italiankartoffel.wordpress.com/
How you think I felt when I lost 30GB of donors? I had choppers block for ages because the "effort in researching new donors" was too much. I've tried to quit myself so I could focus more on a hobby and I really can't. If you enjoy doing it, you won't give it up. :-d
autemochristmas.png
I don't even have a "donor folder". Flickr is my donor folder as well as other secret sites I like to keep to myself.

No reason to end chopping because of this, I get on fine.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
klaus said it for me ^^
Hello.
Quote:
To be honest i have 21 GB with donors.. and i dont use any of them. I just go on google whenever i need something xD

Haha...the same for me. I usually don't use any of my donors, I always search for other ones on flickr etc.
It's really annoying of course when everything is gone but that's no reason to say you will stop your hobby.
Ah no, see ya in eehm...one week or so with your next chop. :D
Post edited June 27, 2010 at 02:35:08 AM by sfdesignz
frontansichtwhitekopie.png
I haven't had a chop really finished since late winter or so that were both nominated pro and now i'm out of my prime and out of ideas but i still go for it. Just cuz you lose your donors doesn't mean you should call it quits. I hate using the same ones over anyway so losing some wouldn't even be bad. Keep your chin up ;)
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile

Please login to post