PSU Ezine Back issues

Just for old times sake I reuploaded these here for your viewing pleasures. We were lucky, I thought we had lost them along with everything else. But fortunately I had all the original PS and Indesign ezine files sitting safely on my HDD. Some of the earlier editions have always been lost (out of stock ones). But the later ones are still here and I've also found that exclusive 'chop awards' edition we did as a one-time special too. Have a read and cherish the PSU ezine memories.

issue1 cover100x135.jpg issue2 cover100x135.jpg issue3 cover100x135.jpg issue4 cover100x135.jpg
issue18 cover100x135.jpg issue19 cover100x135.jpg issue20 cover100x135.jpg issue24 cover100x135.jpg
issue25 cover100x135.jpg issue18 special cover100x135.jpg

Who knows maybe we will restart the ezine department and begin churning out ezines again. Hopefully it wont be long before you see these kinds of poster images gracing our forums, alerting you that the latest fresh edition of the best chopping e-magazine on the planet has arrived at your e-doorstep, free of charge of course! :D

teaser_10.png
teaser_sep08.png
First comment!

That good that you have discovery those treasures, I had nostalgia even to read again those beautiful ezines. I hope hereafter the autemo has his own one.
profile_picture_by_crazypxt-d50y4dh.png
Will it be that anybody has the first editions of the ezine? If he/she has please it posts here, it would be of good pleasure have those relics.
bring it back! :)
Good Lord, major concentration of engrish in the Members Ride feature, in the edition with the Lambo on the cover. It was the first edition released since we, the new team, got in.
'engrish'? XD
''Engrish refers to non-standard variations of English often found in East Asian countries. Spelling may also be non-standard. While the term may refer to spoken English, it is more often used to describe written English, for which problems are easier to identify and publicize.''
:-D
Thank you soooooo much man ...

i have like one of those cause i lost my files a while a go..

thnx for your efforts Mark :)
newsig600f1bc0.png
Nicklas wrote:
''Engrish refers to non-standard variations of English often found in East Asian countries. Spelling may also be non-standard. While the term may refer to spoken English, it is more often used to describe written English, for which problems are easier to identify and publicize.''
:-D

Thank you Mr. Encyclopedia XD
Nicklas, the spelling in ALL the articles you wrote sucks. Bad.

<3

Please login to post