The queen + Egg = what ?

the queen is visiting north wales tomorrow .. localy .. and i was wondering what would happen if SOMEONE would throw a couple of eggs on her ? lol
sigsu.jpg

>> My DeviantART <<
Oi Oi Oi what's all this then??
It'll be the tower for you boy!
I like you.
Why do they throw egg or something to queen ? :D
Well is "SOMEBODY" threw an egg at the Queen, the they would be arrested, charged with assault, treason, probably a load of different laws too and ultimately locked up for quite a long time. On the other hand, it would be the win of the century... Tough choices. Nah in all seriousness, i wouldn't try it.
Hello.
Jack's right, an assault against the queen like that would be a serious crime. Possibly could amount to treason as well. Just discussing or planning of something like that could be classed as treason!! haha well not for me cos I'm not a UK citizen. Throwing an egg at someone.. well that's just bad taste really imo anyway. Not to mention she is a very old lady, what if she had a hard attack and died....! that person'd be up for manslaughter, and I think that's called regicide in this case.. And you generally don't get a worse crime in any country than that.. All this over an egg? certainly not worth it!
You know what'd be better?

If you kegged her.
it is important ? LOL
98Banner_2.jpg[img]
hahah i wasnt gonna do it really lol.. just thought it would be funny .. and was just curious what would happen ! haha
sigsu.jpg

>> My DeviantART <<
Discussing things like this gets you dragged out of bed :P :P
Yeah it's funny until they lock you up in a room size 1 by 2 meter with no windows at all :P
and let u rotten like a smelly Egge :P

this is the Queen we're talking about not George W. Bush !! :-q

in the other hand, why the hell would u do that ??!
newsig600f1bc0.png

Please login to post