Erepublik

Hi guys
just 2 month ago i found this game: erepublik. I don't know if i can do that, if not i'm sorry with the admin that can closed XD
you can go to the game with this link:
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/grantmaxok

what is erepublik?
eRepublik is about changing the course of history in a huge virtual society. As a citizen in this New World of 380,764 you have the power to make a difference and fulfill your economic, political or military goals like never possible before.

Lead your citizens to prosperity as a country president or control the market as a rich company manager. With over 61 countries, 55,066 businesses, and varied country resources, your strategy and know-how can take you to the top.

Become influential with the power of your words, win others over with your ideas, or interview celebrities - the choice is yours. By starting your own newspaper and networking with your fellow citizens the impact of your voice is up to you.

Diplomacy helps, but when it comes to war you will need to get a weapon and defend your country's borders - or expand them. From showing your patriotism to being a mercenary, the future of the New World is in your hands.
vdbmd165ylil4uh0t94.jpg
I remember hearing about this a few weeks ago too, and I checked out the website then as well. I thought the design of the site was really cool, its a good looking site and caught my eye. I didn't register though but I have heard that it rapidly growing in popularity and the site is doing really well..

Now that you've re-mentioned it here, I'm signing up now.... Gonna check it out and see what all the fuss is about!
Sounds like a mix between Age of Empires and Runescape with Alan Sugar as head manager of the developers.
Photoshoper wrote:
Sounds like a mix between Age of Empires and Runescape with Alan Sugar as head manager of the developers.
it's not a game as age of empire
you are a citizen and you can do what you want into the society. You don't move the citizen XD
look this is the view http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QpGF05mr7hk/SO9eVSlHgnI/AAAAAAAAAMw/9px5ijOuj-Y/s400/erepublik_v1_screenshot.PNG

@mk211: yes it's growing a lot, and you will come the version V2 that will improve more B)
vdbmd165ylil4uh0t94.jpg
I dont get it, was that a screenshot of the actual game?
So you cant go round with like a little dude or anything?

Stuff it ill youtube it :p

Edit: just searched it, doesn't look like my kinda think tbh.
Post edited April 24, 2010 at 11:52:42 PM by Photoshoper
i'm playing it because of the organization of the game
you can find governement, military sistem, very organized
and you don't have to play 5 hours per day XD
vdbmd165ylil4uh0t94.jpg
I joined up mainly to check out the actual website and see the way its built... It's a pretty damn cleverly made website imo, the user interface and how everything works is pretty slick.
i think will change with the v2 a lot
i don't know XD
vdbmd165ylil4uh0t94.jpg
c'mon guys, nobody want to play?
vdbmd165ylil4uh0t94.jpg

Please login to post