Design a livery for a Racecar Contest

I've posted this info in my blog .

It's a contest to design a livery for the JMW Motorsport Aston Martin Vantage GT2 which will be racing in the 24hr of Le Mans this season.

JMWAMGT2_1.jpg

This contest is open to UK, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany & Austria.

So since I'm not allowed to participate being in the US, I wanted to share with you all this info knowing that there's talented artist here from those eligible countries.

More info here:
http://jonsibal.com/blog/2010/04/design-this-am-vantage-gt2/

Contest site:
http://livery-competition.dunlop.eu/

Goodluck guys! Hope one of the Autemo members wins this.
jonasig.jpg
Looks like a fun comp!
Not done a lot of work with paintwork so i might give it a go!

Edit: Just read the terms and conditions, and it says you have to be 18 or older to participate in the voting prize draw. Will i need to be 18 or older to enter the comp?

Edit2: Yeah you gotta be 18. Sucks.
Post edited April 23, 2010 at 07:41:27 AM by Photoshoper
Can't be from The US?
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Thanks for the share Jon! Alot of our international members here are eligible, and it'd be a great thing for them to enter during the WTB vote tallying :D To promote a bit more exposure for it and get as many choppers aware of this I think I'll actually post it up in the comps section here, making everyone aware to check it out and enter it on the dunlop site.
It's a shame really, it'd have been a great opportunity for me, and it will for anyone who is eligible to enter.
Good luck to those who enter!
thanks for that jon, think im gonna give it a go :)
Will you read my posts?
Photoshoper wrote:
Will you read my posts?

yup :P
Well if you happen to win and they find out you're not old enough they wont give you the prize, therefore ruining it for other people. I suppose they'd then go on to pick 2nd place but even so.

Mind you... you wont win xD
intriguing... thanks for the share Jon!

I'm in :D
Hello.

Please login to post