Photoshop CS3 Or CS4?

Hey guys ... i just want to know what you people think?

Because i got CS4 and took it back as i hate when u zoom
in you get these little squares so now ive gone back to
cs3 tell me what you think ... Or any photoshop :D <3
1492ump.png
i use photoshop 5, Cs2 and Cs3 and i think that Cs3 is better
i don't know nothing about the Cs4 so i can tell you nothing about comparate it
vdbmd165ylil4uh0t94.jpg
CS3 for me all the way. A few features in CS4 are pretty cool, but not enough to overshadow the need for a bigger processor to run the program. When you're working with 100MB+ files in CS4, it shows :P Will be interesting to see how CS5 handles on a normal spec computer.

On another note, do something about your sig Aaron, it's huge XD
Hello.
Im working on CS4 aswell. Quite pleased with it.
But ive also worked with Photoshop 7.0, CS, CS2, CS3... and they are all suited for chopping! Only thing that i miss in the few early versions is the "warp" tool..
Other than that they are all excellent for chopping! :-d
signaturesw.jpg
I heard you need a proper graphics card for CS4 .. im not sure :D
but cs3 all the way.
1492ump.png
CS3 kicks all ass lol
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
well im finally back and the guy who build my new system put cs4 on it , pretty lousy to see i have to get used to all the new things .. since i still runned 7.0 =O :P

i hope i will have the same flow again soon (not worked with it yet)
mijnlogo.jpg
jackdarton wrote:
CS3 for me all the way. A few features in CS4 are pretty cool, but not enough to overshadow the need for a bigger processor to run the program. When you're working with 100MB+ files in CS4, it shows :P Will be interesting to see how CS5 handles on a normal spec computer.

On another note, do something about your sig Aaron, it's huge XD

agree :)

glac
whow i just tested sc4 and i'm amazed =O =O

alright first this >

i now have a good system instead of an old lap top >

so i now see the detail and pics so much better its insane !!!!!
i looked at my chops and realised i now see things i could not see before !!!!

this i guess due to the fact i now have a great grafics card , it all just shows way better (details)
its like if a person gets glasses i guess when his eyes are less (mine are fine)

then i used some things to toutch up that honda city turbo i did recently , its done in 5 minutes without me really knowing the fine stuff of cs4 ....

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/3955/niuwecs4test.jpg

i managed to get the whole chop looking more sharp and at the same time smooth in 5 minutes using damn filters and stuff :P

i know know it must be like i can produce way better finished work with cs4

i always kept 7.0 because of the fact my system was too slow and i reconed it was good enough

damn this opens a whole new world for me :P

but most important is the fact whgen you see the pics better in detail , nicer view etc it just has to be more easy and i have to be able to get even smoother finishes
mijnlogo.jpg

Please login to post