iacoski | lincoln hotrod concept

Hi!

Firstly thanks for promoting me and I'm honoured to be in this section.

I'd like to show you my recent work - Lincoln HotRod
About work - most of it is brushed or overbrushed and enchanced, except usual things like wheels/bg/some engine elements.
I made a few different pics because I was not able to choose the right and best one. I think it's definately not my best but not the worst either.

@day
iacoski_design_lincoln_hotrod_concept_1680px_DBG_DA_min.jpg

@night
iacoski_design_lincoln_hotrod_concept_1680px_NBG_DA_min.jpg

before
1932_lincoln_phaeton_original_min.jpg

( IAC repost the Laguna and Subaru at the Elite showroom thanks" Glac" )
hell yeah..what a wonderful design...said it already, dont remever where, guess skipmasta or deviant, truely amazing stuff. The brushing is awesome...Higher standard isnt possible. You're a hero, or god or something like that. Atmosphere of both pictures is perfect. Keep iz up!!!
frontansichtwhitekopie.png
I prefer the first, but both are BADASS!
Visit us at Gurnade.com, on Instagram at Gurnade_Design, or at Facebook.com/Gurnade
hahahaha
you"re the best tuner for me *-*
awesome brushing and iluminations

congratz for you , dude :)
Hey man, good to see you on here. Thanks aren't necessary for being promoted to elite. You were BORN to post here :P

As for the Hotrod... well, absolutely stunning work. The daytime version shows a lot more detail but the nighttime version just looks... MEAN. I love that. Epic work, and i hope you stick around :)
Hello.
Iac, I found your next hot rod! Check out the link below

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009/08/30/car-feature-gt-gt-a-littleboy-s-rat-rod-dreamin.aspx
Visit us at Gurnade.com, on Instagram at Gurnade_Design, or at Facebook.com/Gurnade
All of your chops are incredible photorealistic especially the hot rod.
As jackdarton sad: "You were BORN to post here" :P
you are very good
I love all your chops! They're shear epic! The botton doesn't work for me but the hot rod imo belongs in HOF
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Cloud wrote:
I prefer the first, but both are BADASS!

I so agree the fog and scenery feeling is amazing ,
godd stuff mate glad to see you posting =)

glac

Please login to post