'68 Charger & '70 Superbird

1 person favorited this.
so last couple of weeks i've tried Keyshot
since evrybody using keyshot naw xD

these cars are not my 100% modelling, i get the base models from modding community
and my part here is of course to do Virtual tuning..
it feels like usual virtual tuning but now you rotate it xD

The Engine is my modelling, wheels also my modelling, interior reworked, material uv-reworked, and of course retouch with photoshop for some cases

it's super fun, eventho the rendering is a pain in the butt, but looking at the result quite makes me smile

1968 Dodge Charger
rwb_charger_by_adry53-dcbnpoh.jpg

timothy-adry-untitled-160.jpg
timothy-adry-charger-162.jpg
timothy-adry-charger-164.jpg
timothy-adry-chargerblack.jpg

1970 Plymouth Roadrunner Superbird
super_wide_bird_by_adry53-dcbip8r.jpg

timothy-adry-superwidebird-131.jpg
timothy-adry-superwidebird-129.jpg
timothy-adry-superwidebird-127.jpg
footers_2_by_adry53-db7r33s.png
....i can really see why after rendering..... this would make you smile xD This is naturally the next evolution of chopping, i dont know how you have the patience for all of this but damn they all look amazing the charger for sure is my favourite it just looks soo mean and well extreme at the same time!

Awesome work as always!
Redz Design
AKA : EPYON
Redz wrote:
....i can really see why after rendering..... this would make you smile xD This is naturally the next evolution of chopping, i dont know how you have the patience for all of this but damn they all look amazing the charger for sure is my favourite it just looks soo mean and well extreme at the same time!

Awesome work as always!

Thanks Redz!! yeah i think the same way, that this could be the next evolution of Virtual tuning world.. but still.. nothing replaces the original :)
that looks awesome man =O
Really love that Road runner, brilliant chops ! How do you do the flake in the paint effect ?
River Post Projects
1 person liked this.
@B-Designzz Thanks man

Skille Design in Keyshot, you can control the flake density and stuff in material editor, but in photoshop usually i used "flake" type brush and just pour it on the paint, then blend it nicely with opacity control.. overlay or else that works :)
1 person liked this.
The red charger is beautiful. Love the rear end shot. :)
0pNWB8N.jpg
Previously known as X-Raited Creations

Please login to post