Nissan Sunny B12 "Rocket Sunny"

Hello ! this is my first time in this page, i from Uruguay and have a big love and passion to the JDM. With this car i want a make my "dream car", because the B12 is a non explorer car for JDM entussiast. So ok, greeting and this is my chop:
Base:
nissan_sunny_1700_diesel_gl-d_sedan_1.jpg
Chop:
Nr0RrP.jpg
10.00 (2 votes)
This is really cool. These cars are really cool.

The background is stunning and creates a really good atmosphere. My favourite part of the chop is definitely the new mirrors. they're so cool B)

The bodykit has some different colours and contrasts. The rear bumper and front bumper both seem greener and brighter than the rest of the bodykit. Should take you a few seconds to fix in the Hue/saturation box. (Ctrl+U)

Keep it up and welcome to Autemo. :)
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
1 person liked this.
Nice work I love when old cars are revamped !
River Post Projects
Nice one its really an interesting chop. I love the overall atmosphere and the car itself sits perfect in the scene "something a bit challenging to get right" I love the mirrors and arches, it really gives that old school look for the B12.

Keep it up and welcome to Autemo :-d :-d :-d
14534860.jpg
1 person liked this.
i love
X-Raited Creations wrote:
This is really cool. These cars are really cool.

The background is stunning and creates a really good atmosphere. My favourite part of the chop is definitely the new mirrors. they're so cool B)

The bodykit has some different colours and contrasts. The rear bumper and front bumper both seem greener and brighter than the rest of the bodykit. Should take you a few seconds to fix in the Hue/saturation box. (Ctrl+U)

Keep it up and welcome to Autemo. :)

Really thanks for The comment ! i apreccied so much this !. Respect to the car, the "fenda mirrors" are great for any Old School JDM and this, no is a excepcion !, about the bugs, many thanks and I will consider all this for my next chop :-d
Outlaw wrote:
Nice one its really an interesting chop. I love the overall atmosphere and the car itself sits perfect in the scene "something a bit challenging to get right" I love the mirrors and arches, it really gives that old school look for the B12.

Keep it up and welcome to Autemo :-d :-d :-d
Thanks !, my idea was make a different chop, for a different car ! the background was a hard decisiĆ³n jajajaja. Greetings !
Skille Design wrote:
Nice work I love when old cars are revamped !
Thanks !, my too love give a chance to the old, and no normal cars jajajaja

Please login to post