Autemo World Team Battle 2010 Discussion Thread

wtblogo.png

So, as many of you have eagerly anticipated, the 2010 WTB will be starting painfully soon. So soon in fact, that you should really start disscussing with your fellow countrymen who you are teaming up with and gathering some general ideas. All in preparation for Autemo's first WTB, where the layout will not only be slicker than PSU's, it will also be cleaner, more intense and generally a better all-round event.

Quick Overview
The WTB is an event where people form in teams of up to 4 choppers each and compete in a series of rounds to ultimately be crowned the best team of 2010. The only rule: Your team has to consist of member from the same country apart from in special circumstances where Internation teams may be formed. The last few WTB's have been epic with some unrivalled skill and intense pressure.

It's sure to be a world-wide hit, so use this thread as a discussion in general but remember this isn't for team entries or anything like that. Any questions, feel free to ask and we'll do our best to fulfill your curiosity. Get discussing!

What does the winning team get?
  • The glory and honor that comes with being the winners of the Autemo World Team Battle 2010!
  • An Autemo cap, t-shirt or hoodie (up to each team member which one they pick).
Post edited September 23, 2010 at 07:58:59 AM by IronChop
Hello.
I'm looking foward to see it (or be in it!)

All WTBs were a success, and this one will be too, for sure!

Just a question: How many teams from each country will be accepted? Is it limited?
signature-2.png
absolutely no limits on the amount of teams per country, but the limite for choppers per team is 4 :P
Hello.
Is this for good choppers only?
1492ump.png
Yeah ill see if i can gather up a team this year :D
Old Hondas never die, they just get faster!
nope aaron, it's open to absolutely anybody who can gather a team :D
Hello.
rly looking forward for the battle

2 choppers is the minimum number for a team right?
merccopy.png
www.shadow-designer.webs.com , www.shadowchoper.deviantart.com
thats right shadow. 2-4 choppers per team :D
Hello.
don't know if i'll be entering as i aint chopped in months (maybe even a year or more) unless a team would have a donor searcher on their team, thats the only way i could be of use to a team in this years WTB.

Otherwise i'm going to be a sideline spectator.
Thanks for answering jack.

Another question: Will Autemo's staff pick out all the images for the WTB or we'll be able to select some? :D
signature-2.png

Please login to post