Questionable Sanity

Hey people.

Goona do a little gaming commercial here. Hehe. I'm part of the administrator squad for an online roleplay game called Questioable Sanity. It's a good old MUD (multi user dungeon) that is set in a fantisy styled world with Dragons, magic and all of that. The whole game is textbased! But don't let that discourage you! It's as fun as MMPORGs such as WOW but 10 times as addictive :P So this post comes with a warning! If you feel that this could be fun to try, be in for a chock, cause you might get hooked, and if you do get hooked... you will really get hooked! When I tried this I played for about 1 hour and got stuck with it for 7 years :P

In order to play you need a telnet software such as the one below:
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html
Download: putty.exe

Once downloaded click on it. A window will appear where it says: Putty configuration at the top.
To connecto to the game. Add the following 3 things.

Host Name: qs.smwa.net
Port: 4000
Conncetion typ: telnet

Once you have added that, click on the "default setting text" and then save. Then click connect and join the adventure of a lifetime! :) hehe. Sort of speak anways :)

If you are familiar with muds already you may use any other telnet connector out there :)

Hope to see some of you around, really fun place to be. Mud is English, so everyone is welcome!

Cheers!
post-572-1270930804.png
post-572-1294695461.png
Cool, i have heard of these kinda games before, never actually played a text based one before tho... I'm a big fan of the RPG genre :) so if I get some spare time over the holidays I just may check it out ;)

Please login to post