honda s2k | Germano

my las chop guys

s2kbase.jpg

s2k_by_Germanow17.jpg

dva > http://germanow17.deviantart.com/art/s2k-146640037
0.00 (0 votes)
apart from the bumper being super toony and the sharp line on the ground shadow(simple fix - just use some feather maybe 1.5/2 when making the selection) i think you did a good job at turning the silver into red, also great choice of wheels and i love the bonnet being open.
forumsigu.jpg
Hmm I would have resized the base before putting on the rims and stuff wich look real low res now.
Very clean work and great style.
Motor, bumper, wheels-all great.
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg
This is a great looking chop! Been watching the wips from time to time and seen how it has evolved, really great job.

If we start with the design I think it's nice. It's nice and simple, yet it works well with the original bodylines of the car. A sort of nice mixture of straight and wavey lines that work together quite well. I don't really like red cars, but on this it looks good. I think it has to do with the elaborate vinyl work, which I find absolutly stunning! It fits really well into the side of the car, and unlike many dekour jobs I have seen this actually enhances the reality look and feel of the chop rather then making it seem toony and fake. First time I see this, and I think you pulled it off amazingly well. With that said I havn't seen the donor, hehe, but I still think it looks great. The sideskirt looks a bit ricey, but it still works quite well with the overall design. The main issue I have is that you have forced the front a little by adding that outer hole between the hole in the middle and the carnards. It doesn't really serve any function, and it's quite squared compared to overall lines of the car. I like that you have opened the bonnet. Not sure that's a s2k engine though? Seems to be mounted quite close to the front spoiler, and in the S2k its mounted far back behind the front wheels to give the car more even weight distrebution. I also like your choice of rims. Yet again I am not a fan of gold, especially together with red, but this looks great. Overall there is a nice colorscheme on the car, and even though I love black rims it's nice to see something else for a change :)

If we move over to execution I think the side is awesome! The sideskirt seems a bit grainy and low res, but the rest is flawless. The front had also been awesome if you hadn't insisted on modyfing it with those extra holes. Really hope I am not misstaken about you adding them there, cause otherwise I will look like the biggest jerk ever! haha.

Overall this is really good work! Keep up the standard, and it will be interesting to see what you come up with next! :)

Cheers!
post-572-1270930804.png
post-572-1294695461.png
I agree with pretty much what Algeroth mention and if i may also say that the hood (bonet) has a particularly pretty square shape up front which dont seem to match the upper part of the front bumper and headlights. Aside from that i feel you did very good with this chop. Good luck with future chops! :-d
Sig.png
thanks man :D
cool mods :)
you should blur the shadow under the car a bit
aetoq8.jpg
My dA
nice work mate,keep it up :-d
Untitled-1.png
http://kofelstofel.deviantart.com/
Good^^

I have asked at CVT ;)
backzs.jpg