Audi RS6 Avant

Hello. :D
This is my RS6. Personally, im quite proud with it.
Base: 12479284m.jpg

Chop: stance_audi_rs6_avant_by_sk1zzo-d5ud7qr.jpg

Comments are very welcome. :)
Im still learning.
Best Rapper You Never Heard About!
0.00 (0 votes)
1 person liked this.
Awesome dropped Rs6... sorry i meant slammed! I think it looks really good.
Reminds me of my old chop, but then you put a little more work to yours: http://www.autemo.com/forums/?t=16800

Good job! :-d
LXG8Q.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/Favirtualdesign
Fa-Design wrote:
Awesome dropped Rs6... sorry i meant slammed! I think it looks really good.
Reminds me of my old chop, but then you put a little more work to yours: http://www.autemo.com/forums/?t=16800

Good job! :-d

Thank you. Glad you like it. :)
Sick work.
Your angle it's dope. :D
Post edited April 12, 2013 at 12:58:54 AM by Sk1zzo
Brilliant atmosphere on the chop, nice focus on the car :). There are small changes but nice work.
Seriously impressed with this chop, I saw this on facebook the other day and wondered who made this, Absolutely love the look of this Audi.

There is 2 things bugging me, im not 100% correct but I think:
-The rear wheels look smaller then the front, I would chop/ move the rear arches up so the wheels can be made bigger.
-I feel the perspective of the background is slightly off, the horizon should be lower, as right now the far back wheel is digging into the floor.
stanceaudirs6avantbysk1.jpg

All up, great chop! :D
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
J_HUI wrote:
Seriously impressed with this chop, I saw this on facebook the other day and wondered who made this, Absolutely love the look of this Audi.

There is 2 things bugging me, im not 100% correct but I think:
-The rear wheels look smaller then the front, I would chop/ move the rear arches up so the wheels can be made bigger.
-I feel the perspective of the background is slightly off, the horizon should be lower, as right now the far back wheel is digging into the floor.
stanceaudirs6avantbysk1.jpg

All up, great chop! :D

Thank you for the comment. :)
Could you give me the facebook link where you saw the car? :D
The wheels are not diggin in to the background, i wanted to add a bit more negative chamber on the back.
I didn't payed too much attention on the back shadow so that's why it looks like that. Im gonna fix that for sure.
I didn't touched the arches. It's the same distance from the original car. I slammed the car a bit more on the back that's why it looks like that. Another mistake.
I wanted to put the car a little behind to create the far distance effect but i didn;t worked enough with the blur at the base part ofthe background where i put the STANCEWORKS logo and mi signature.
I pasted the car exactly on the place where the original car from the photo was.
It was a little car. A MX5 Miata which is a very small car compared with this one.
But thank you for the comment and ill keep this in mind for the next projects to not repeat the mistakes. :)
Post edited April 15, 2013 at 11:23:54 AM by Sk1zzo
1 person liked this.
Really like this chop, this is a very good example that you can make a chop look really good without going having to brush a new paintjob, you made the riginal pic look very different, the mods are well done, the athmosphere is great, so i must say i preffer this over people that copy past another audi on top of this one,
a couple changes i would do
. the rear wheel is sharper than the front, usually is the reverse
.some of the spokes on the front wheel are edgy
.some parts of the front lip are blurred out
. the front side window has rain more blured than the other windows (would look better if they where all consistant)
. some edgy parts on top of the headlight aswell

but overall is a great chop, i like it a lot

Please login to post