Golf Mk4 .:czr:.

Original:
autowpruvolkswagengolf5.jpg

Chop:
zbackfinal.jpg

C&C are always welcome! :D
bannerwtb2011.png
0.00 (0 votes)
wow great brushing....but the back of the car looks strange to me...that rear right tire...i dont know....but it looks cool.. :-d
i think the brushing is a mazing but im with aero when he say the back look strange it is like the back wheel is not there but all in its sweet keep it up :-d
http://images.4chan.org/gif/src/1286732660204.gif
O M G. that is immense i dont really car what anyone else says but that thing is sexy, where did you learn to brush like that?!!! Awesome maytee love it pro tuner for! :D
1492ump.png
What has happened to the right rear wheel?
Everything else is cool, great brush and awsome color and rims.
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg
cool chop!
Side is done very properly, but IMO the front bumper and rear bumper let it a bit down
aetoq8.jpg
My dA
Nice chop ;) Wheels is good ;)
Great brush! There are some areas that could use a tad more work, but we'll get to that later :)

First let's start with the design, which I think looks awesome! One of the cleanest Golf's I have ever seen. The bodykit really works well with the overall body of the car, making it wider and more agressive without breaking the overall lines of the original car, or making the car look modified. It has sort of an OEM look and feel to it which is really nice! This is also strengthened through the overall design of the bodykit and how the pieces fit together. The little wings on the sideskirt appear again on the back bumper, and it all seems to be thought through and fit together. Really nice work. I also like the black pieces you have added as contrast, like the venturi, the wing and the mirrors. You can't really see it on this picture, but I think this would look awesome with a black hood to connect back to the other pieces. Would be awesome if you could do a front view version of this chop. What you would do would be to find a picture where the car is in such an angle that you can put the front wheel at the back, and the back wheel at the front. Then brush it using the same donor :) Would be sweet and would defenetly promote you to PRO :)

If we move over to the execution, I think the side looks amazingly good. The gloss and depth in the paint is awesoome, and it looks really realistic as well as having a nice atmosphere about it. My main issue with the brush is the back of it. It looks a bit flat in the colors compared with the side. I would have liked to have seen a bit more depth there, and with depth I mean contrast. The back should have been a bit darker, and then rebrushed the horizon line again to make it look more like the side of the car. The second issue I have is with the door lines, but I have the same problem when it comes to making them not be toony. It's really hard, but you have managed quite well on the side, but the door line furthest back is the main issue. You have erased the line a bit much at the top of the door there. Wish I had a great solution for you, but like I said this is an area I have some issues with myself so... I'll let you know when I know sort of. Hehe.

Overallt his is a great brush! Expecting great work from you in the future :)
Cheers!
post-572-1270930804.png
post-572-1294695461.png
Thanks mates!
Perhaps I will do an update. I'm not sure, are rather poorly over time.
Thanks a lot Algeroth even appreciate your explanations and feedback:). I will you mind if I worked at the Chop.
I know it has mistakes. I know it does not fit in the background very well, that's because I barely put the car there at the end. I worked on it a week and on the sixth day I changed the background, from the original in it. You're right about the back, I admit it looks toony, but was an alternative. If you use the same colors as the side looks like there should be 2 suns. Some details like the doors lines, I represent, is my personality, even if some may consider them mistakes. I hope you understand what I mean.
As for the front version. Even less likely, I'm sorry. Do not have time to do work for fun, even the Golf is made for a weekly contest. Now, as I get on vacation over a Mustang, the two angles that make it matte black and that I will deal more time and that is again made for a contest: D
Best regards!
bannerwtb2011.png
Cant really belive you say its all brush when its not..
noone remember where they've seen that reararch?
signaturesw.jpg

Please login to post