Strange Request

So im just gonna lay it out , basicly im going home for X mas, but i have to stay 1 night in london before i can leave, just wonder if anyone knew any nice hotels nearby gatwick as thats where i need to be for the flight on the 19th, il be going from Newcastle on the 18th , evening , so i got all that time to find a place to stay but im not familiar with london at all, and i dont really fancy staying there to long lol,

Just if anyone knows anywhere or are familiar with places to stay nearby Gatwick , as close as possible as i dont want to run late for the plane aha =D

cheers for your time

glac
I don't know London, but I'm sure that there are more than enough places listed on GoogleMaps or GoogleEarth. :)
Ermm, i kind of found this for you. http://gatwick.airporthotelguide.com/

where abouts in newcastle you from mate my mums from there :-d
1492ump.png
thanks mate

Im not from newcastle i just live and work here =D im from Norway =D heh

il check that link out cheers matey

glac
Glacius wrote:
im from Norway =D heh

Seriously, don't tell people that :P
lol. You could stay at mine the night matey but i kinda live 300 miles away from gatwick. London is FILLED with hotels, i've stopped there enough overnight. As a main tourist spot in england there's plenty of guides around and maps to help you. (not calling you a retard but london is a big place) but surprisingly easy to find your way around.
Hello.
yeah ill think I manage =D thanks anyway mate i=D
geordie glac xD
stay at mine if you want, wouldnt take you long to get here :P
jackdarton wrote:
lol. You could stay at mine the night matey but i kinda live 300 miles away from gatwick. London is FILLED with hotels, i've stopped there enough overnight. As a main tourist spot in england there's plenty of guides around and maps to help you. (not calling you a retard but london is a big place) but surprisingly easy to find your way around.

I hate London! Tooo busy and crowded I feel claustrophobic there! Only thing i likes was a sweet shop we found which was a giant pic and mix where you pick a bag up at the start of the shop then when you got to the end you hand over your money (by that time you had £20 worth of sweets LOL!) London Eye was ok aswell i suppose not my cup of tea though tooo high for my liking! :-d
MAIN_Anim_26657.gif
WTRWW.png
Ugh. I wish I could visit Europe. All you guys and your fancy wines, teas, and cheeses. :-d
Visit us at Gurnade.com, on Instagram at Gurnade_Design, or at Facebook.com/Gurnade

Please login to post