P 306

This is my progect drift peugeot 306 TT
Original
buburra_2358306.jpg
Chop
buburra_2358306_drift.jpg
0.00 (0 votes)
Oh schweeet xD

I think this chop is probably pro tuner level, but I'd like to see some more of your chops.

Great work, just the rear window looks flat to me and the rear wiper is cut out poorly, but otherwise it's awesome ;)
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
sweet work!!! really cool atmosphere and it looks really good! :-d
Ha, I like this chop, and ever I like the Russian number - :-d
Signature removed because it's too large. Read the rules about signature sizes.
awesome chop m8
merccopy.png
www.shadow-designer.webs.com , www.shadowchoper.deviantart.com
I agree with the rest of the people, awesome looking chop with a nice atmosphere. The design feels a bit more rice or jdm then drift, but it works for me. Color and the logo on the side is brilliant. Well done. There are two things I don't quite enjoy and that's firstly that the P306 is clealy FWD, but that could have been rebuilt, and also this is a chop so one has to take it a bit as art. So I buy it, and it's well done so it's okey.

The real issue with this chop is... What happened with the rear whiper? Did you forget to cut it out or something? Whole chop is just awesomeness, and then that mayor bug on the whiper... Might wanna fix that asap.

Cheers! And keep up the good work.
post-572-1270930804.png
post-572-1294695461.png
awsome looking chop !!
i agree about the wiper it's super bright
also there is no doorline on the decal , only a small part but the white runs over the doorline

i just think a high res. should really help determain witch level it should be promoted to .....
mijnlogo.jpg
that looks sweet!
defo need a promotion
induslogodapaut.png
induslogodapautond.png
awesome ... it`s your best chop men .
I think you are a pro tuner choper or inter but not new mate :-d
Gorgeous chop, really nicely done.
www.originalpimp.deviantart.com

Please login to post