Eclipse at the docks

Hey!

Guess this will be my first chop post here on Autemo. Great community btw! :)

This is a chop I have been twidling with for quite some time, and finally felt it was worthy of posting. Probably one or two errors left but it's up to you to find them then. Hehe. Quality on the side is a bit poor, but that's inhereted from the original picture. Didn't have the time, or willpower, to rebrush it, even though that had probably been quite nice.

I am really happy with the bg change on this one. The bg I am supposed to thank someone for, from Virtuamods... Norwegiankid perhaps it was? :/ Sorry for forgetting, was quite some time ago. But still awesome bg and you know who you are! :) Cheers!

Also would like to thank Cloud who let me borrow these rims of his Top Secret Eclipse chop. Was hard to find any rims that worked in this angle. These I liked, didn't even notice Clouds chop was a chop after a second look.

Mods on it are the widebody fenders, lambodoor, 2 tone paintjob, mirrors, sideskirt, rims, guages in the a-pillar, new sunroof, and some other small tweaks. Fun chop, but at some point you just have to drop it and move on. Hehe.

Hopefully you all like it. Click the chop for highres.
Cheers!

Orig:
post-572-1256852247.jpg
Chop:
post-572-1256897979.jpg
Post edited October 30, 2009 at 08:20:29 PM by Algeroth
post-572-1270930804.png
post-572-1294695461.png
0.00 (0 votes)
looks like a pic from NFS now xD

awesome chop m8
merccopy.png
www.shadow-designer.webs.com , www.shadowchoper.deviantart.com
Nice chop! Something doesn't look right about the front part of the shadow under the FB but Very good execution!
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
omg it looks soo real! I couldn't tell that it's a chop lol...

you advanced soo much,from when you registered to digimods ;)

like the chop very much!
1hwl0y.png
few changes but really well done, it almost seems real, then fantastic BG
compliments :D
sorry for my bad english
senzaolo1je.png
My Lastest Chop-->http://www.autemo.com/forums/?t=12826Civic Type R
wow!! looks like a photo!

nice job!
My gallery: www.crazyturk.deviantart.com
Whoa dude, very nice, background scenery and lighting is superb. This is pro at least for sure. But I wanna see a few more before I can guaranteed put you in there ;) Cheers, MK
Thats so sweet. Love the mods and how it all looks perfect on that bg. Congrats! :-d
Sig.png
Thanks for all the encouraging comments guys. Really glad you like it! :) Gonna see if I can spit out my current WIP with the same quality. I have a teaser in my sig :P Can anyone guess the car. Shouldn't be to difficult. But stay tuned for that :)

Once again, thanks for the comments, and more are of course welcome!
Cheers!
post-572-1270930804.png
post-572-1294695461.png
whow thats awsome , the realism is just stunning , i like your new style , keep going like this
i can remembers your chops still rough and in need of improvement..
in the last .... you have improved so much ... awsome to see that :-d :-d
pro tuners !!!!!
mijnlogo.jpg

Please login to post