OriginalGangster wrote:
I remember Tony Riley vaguely but that chop is legendary.
How does someone disappear completely from the scene like that? Some people retire but in my experience most of them show up from time to time even if they stop contributing major artworks.

if i remember correctly he was so tired of the athmosphere, negativity and close mindness of people and left the online communities off this area.

that is an decision i completely understand if it was like that
There's a little bit more to it than that, but I won't go into the specific details here.. But basically yes, nordic is right - it was the closed-mindedness of some members in chopping that made him leave the chopping scene and hang up the brush. Creative minds like that don't just quit art for good so I bet he's on to other forms of art somewhere or other. Definitely one of the most talented choppers from back in the day, just look at it now his chops are still talked about!
ATC Design wrote:

Lotus_Elise_135r_-_L.S._Slowie_by_Jack85-VT.jpg

Only the rims let it down.. but for full brush ... its just epic... epic styling too!

My fav chop of all times. I used to spend a lot of time just looking at the brush.

About the rims, I remember when Jack85 posted it, Cloud commented it, saying that his girlfriend noticed that the wheels looked fake/plastic, or something along those lines ;)
MK211 wrote:
There's a little bit more to it than that, but I won't go into the specific details here..

i know, but it is his personal area and i wont bring it here because it is his personal stuff and shoul be left as one

Please login to post