J_HUI wrote:
To be honest, I'm not sure what the fuss is about, the threads are there and anyone can post what ever they want.

If they think a chop is good / bad then they can have their say. Doesn't matter if a chop / thread is old. :P

I bump threads every now and then, if I think something is needed to be said on a topic hehe
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
Whats even more annoying is huge .png sigs.
J_HUI wrote:
To be honest, I'm not sure what the fuss is about, the threads are there and anyone can post what ever they want.

If they think a chop is good / bad then they can have their say. Doesn't matter if a chop / thread is old. :P

I bump threads every now and then, if I think something is needed to be said on a topic hehe

Exactly what i was going to say....

Infact reading old topics (even if you've seen be for) can bring back memories... nothing wrong with the past :)
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
| >>Like my Facebook Page<< | >>Basic Brushing Tutorial<<
Photoshoper wrote:
Whats even more annoying is huge .png sigs.
Yup, massive fooking sigs are annoying when they take up half the page and it's 1000x bigger then their post

*looks at Klaus* XD
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
J_HUI wrote:
Yup, massive fooking sigs are annoying when they take up half the page and it's 1000x bigger then their post
*looks at Klaus* XD

tbh j you could remove his sig being admin as klaus is breaking the rules
and j, have you even read the rules ? XD
"Signatures:
Please keep your signatures a reasonable size. Ensure the image used in them is no bigger than 700px x 150px. Also make sure they are not gif animations that have large filesizes too (keep it under 200kb).. this is annoying for our users to constantly have to wade through this stuff and its a waste of bandwidth."
lets say he's 183px over the limit in height

Please login to post