strange feelings

ok, this is odd, and i need to trow it all out, and why not here, as i pass so many time here, i found some of the people here like real friends, didnt told anyone of my relatives, as i know they would be fucked up with me, cause they hated my ex, and they like a lot my current girlfriend

im having a strange feeling,

yesterday ive seen my ex wife that ive lived with her for 3 years, and i didnt knew nothing about her for 7 months, well the thing is, like 4 months after we left, she even asked me to return at that time, wish i said no (even if i still loved her) cause i was feeling very hurt with her, cause of things she did, then some months later, i started dating another girl, wish im commited at the momment for 6 months, and i tought i didnt felt nothing for my ex anymore,
altough, ive seen my ex yesterday, and something had grown on me, got a little depressive.
she was like 20kg lighter, she allways told she didint like high heels, and mini skirts and she was wearing that, but the most disgusting thing was, she allways dissed my piercings saying she hated them, and her new boyfriend has like 8 on the face, (shes probably dating him cause he has a band that appears on tv)
also bad luck, her boyfriend is the producer of our new heavy metal band, and i just discovered it yesterday,

its strange feeling cause, i really really love my new girlfriend, and i dont have doubts about it, altough i tought i had forgotten the ex wife, and yesterday i got this feeling. DAMN
I think the only solution is to let at the time to make his work. For this poin of view I'm lucky, all my ex girlfriend are not so close to me (they lives minimum at 70 km from me) so I can say "Distant from the eyes, distant from the hearth".
Anyway you're a great person... just live this situasion for what that's... look at her girlfriend for what he's, your producer, and at her for his girlfriend, nothing more than that.
i hope it will be that easy, as i allways tought she wanted to get close to me, at any meaning, as she tried to get in the band as a secundary female voice, and was refused, and now shes dating our producer, and our producer usually goes to our recitals, so i guess she will come with him, so i guess some sparkles will be made, and might end bad, just hopes she doesnt directs me a word, and the producer should not mention theyr relationship with me, otherwise, i will speak, oh i will
That happens to me all the time. I'm finishing school, but my ex-girlfriend is in the same school I do. We dated for almost 5 years, and then something happened and we had to forget each other. I knew I had her out of my mind, but then I saw her in school. Every day I have to deal with that. Just let the time pass and take it all easily.
Sorry for bad english.
Maybe u just got flashback of Your good times and feelings,but i think that's normal that u have 'that' feeling to a woman u lived with (3 yrs ( ! ) ) and,just don't get opsessed with it,cuz,if she loved You, even whole face was with piercings and stuff she would still love You, not 'hate'..
And, You're now dating and u love that 'new' gf, so concentrate on her, make her happy,and try not to make same mistakes(, and never talk anything about ex-es ,believe me xD ) :)
so,gl bro :))
sigif.png
MY DA
1 person liked this.
Itachi wrote:
Maybe u just got flashback of Your good times and feelings,but i think that's normal that u have 'that' feeling to a woman u lived with (3 yrs ( ! ) ) and,just don't get opsessed with it,cuz,if she loved You, even whole face was with piercings and stuff she would still love You, not 'hate'..
And, You're now dating and u love that 'new' gf, so concentrate on her, make her happy,and try not to make same mistakes(, and never talk anything about ex-es ,believe me xD ) :)
so,gl bro :))

thanks mate, youre right, altough, i didnt made such mistakes with my ex, she did the crap for us to get separated, and i knew all about it and let it be like that for some months, untill i got tired.
Yea, if both parts are not fused in one part, they can't last much :/
But look on the (very)bright side, ur now in better postition as i see, and now ur one part, and i'm sure You won't be tired this time :D :-d
sigif.png
MY DA
Itachi wrote:
Yea, if both parts are not fused in one part, they can't last much :/
But look on the (very)bright side, ur now in better postition as i see, and now ur one part, and i'm sure You won't be tired this time :D :-d
i hope not mate, first year with my ex was so so so awesome, then started to decay,so now i tend to not believe it will last forever at first, i just live day by day getting the most of it,and enjoying it, altough one thing i assure to myself, im not going to be all disapointed next time, i wait everything for everyone now, learned my lesson,
Yh u said it right :D
i'm glad for u mate :)
enjoy :-d :mrteeth:
sigif.png
MY DA
dude, you should actually feel a little physical attraction for her ex yet, the truth is that when you look at it is not satisfied with having lost her, do not you love it, but because you know she is not longer yours, it's very normal, as happened to me :-d
Signature removed because it's too large. Read the rules about signature sizes.

Please login to post