Tattoos!

Hey! One thing is missing here, but not anymore! Tattoo Topic!

What do you think about tattoos? Do you already have / are you going to get?

Begun in recent years interest in, before I did not like any! First, I wanted a small tattoo that is not visible. Then I began to develop ideas and at the moment I'm almost ready to tattoo the whole body. :D
This summer I am going to apply for the first two tattoos. The pictures are already in place.

But what do they think?
I've got an 8-ball tattooed on the top of my back, about 6" diameter. Will get more in the future, but only when i've got money to burn :P
Hello.
I've got a tribal on my arm...just peeks out from under a short sleeve shirt. I have the design laid out for a half sleeve to go on the other arm when I have the cash...but big design for an arm that isnt small, several hundred bucks was the quote. I would be covered if I could afford it...as would the wife.
autemosig.png
I actually have a concept laying around for a while now, I'm just waiting for the cash and an extremely talented tattoo artist to do it ;)
Artist formerly known as "Dev"
indian head on my arm , inspired by INDIAN MOTORCYCLES

still want a full sleeve on my left arm to start with , it seems i cant get around to start it
always have something alse that costs money

and a sleeve is expensive :P
mijnlogo.jpg
Money is the only obstacle that I have not yet taken a tattoo.

Tiger is going to cost 200-400 euros and a skull 50-150 euros ..

For me, and, indeed, should also be plans for a big back tattoo and the left-hand sleeve. But these are not yet come to fruition in the near future because of the price: D ..

What about the costs of >>this image<< in your country? (Grayscale image of this size and without text.)
Well friend of mine has a full back tattoo of Ganesh (Hindu Goddess), full color and all the bells and whistles. That cost him about 4000 euros.

It's hard to guess the cost of a tattoo though, as it really depends on the hours a tattoo artist spends doing it. Dont think a greyscale image of that size would take long.
Artist formerly known as "Dev"
The guy has had to be hungry! xD

It is difficult to assess, it all depends on the artist, but I thought I'd just throw a lot of prices between countries.

Please login to post