Chopping Nostalgy

Hey Autemo-folks...
I just found this email, on my hotmail account, and was suddenly hit by a moment of nostalgy:
Quote:
Welcome to Photoshopedup Forums

Please keep this email for your records. Your account information is as follows:

Username: Nicklas
Password: *****************

Your account is currently inactive. You cannot use it until you visit the following link:

http://www.photoshopedup.com/forum/profile.php?mode=activate&u=16834&act_key=472d32a8

Please do not forget your password as it has been encrypted in our database and we cannot retrieve it for you. However, should you forget your password you can request a new one which will be activated in the same way as this account.

Thank you for registering.

--
Thanks, The Management

Anyone got anything similar? I thought it was pretty cool...

Happy New Year!

Nicklas
Found this, dated 12/15/05
Quote:
The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

[email protected]

Include this full email (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just droping by to announce the re-opening of PhotoShopedUp.

Please get back on there, and start posting when you get a chance. I wanna thank allof those who have been supportive throughout it's days OFF and ON as well, clicking ads helped a lot, and still does. Thanks. Another thing I need to mention is a note about the "password reset" problem. Please do what it's asking you, it will not let you log in otherwise. Thanks.
induslogodapaut.png
induslogodapautond.png

Please login to post